❤️Chapter Nineteen 🌊

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates! As a gift to my wonderful readers I wrote a longer chapter. Happy reading. 😉

Date night with Vulcan was amazing, and I was sad when it ended. Vulcan promised we would go on more dates, which made me happy. The rest of the week went by in a blur. I spent my days planning for the ceremony.

I managed to find the perfect dress with the girls yesterday. Momma is certain that Vulcan will not be able to keep his hands off me. I shake my head at the thought, because today is a busy day. Today is my mating ceremony, and I have to get ready.

I step out of the warmth and comfort of my bed. As I get out of bed I grab the note Vulcan left me. His handwriting is neat, and legible. The note is short yet sweet. He tells me how much he adores me, and that he is looking forward to our lives together.

When I enter the bathroom I decided to take a shower. Yes, I would love to take a bath, but that would take too long. I open the large glass door and start the shower. After, I enter the shower I quickly wash my hair and body.

A large fluffy towel covers my body. I make sure to apply lotion on my arms and legs. After that I set my hair, and body, then I comb my hair.

When I walk back into the large bedroom I see momma, Waverly. Coralia, Neri, Marina and Zaraya. They are all wearing robes and fuzzy slippers. Momma is holding a brush in one hand, and a makeup bag in the other.

We all exchange good mornings as I walk to the vanity. I sit down at the chair, and mo,a stands behind me. She sets the makeup bag down, and then begins to brush my hair.

"I can't believe my baby girl is having her mating ceremony today," said momma.

I laugh softly because I can't believe it either. Vulcan and I have known each other for about a month. Humans would think things are moving too quickly. Vulcan and I are moving slower than papa and momma. They had their mating ceremony a week after meeting.

"I can't believe you are going to be bonded to Vulcan today! Do you think it will be anything like you imagined?" asks Marina.

I smile as I look in the large mirror. Momma is combing my hair as she hums a tune. She is gentle while she gets out the small knots at the end .

"I think it will be how I imagined it since you are all here. The ceremony itself is a little different according to Vulcan," I said.

Zaraya hums aa she beings to apply her makeup. "How is the ceremony different?"

"The bonding item they use is different for each family. Vulcan's family has a cuff, and more jewelry is involved," I said.

Neri hums, "Dragons use jewelry to show others who their mate is. Um Roark told me about the ceremony when I asked".

Coralia giggles as Waverly helps her with her makeup, "Well you should know since you are also mated to a dragon".

Neri blushes as she combs her long silky hair. She remains quiet, and I am sure she is thinking about Roark. My mind often drifts to Vulcan, and I get quiet then.

"Well if you feel like sharing I would love to know what sex is like with a dragon," said Zaraya.

My face heats up and my eyes lower. I love Zaraya, but that is so embarrassing! She said that in front of momma and my sisters. I do not need them to know about my future sex life.

"Oh my gosh Z! You did that in front of Momma Cardellia!" shouts Marina.

Zarya rolls her eyes, "Sorry but I heard that dragons are amazing in bed".