Chapter Six 🌊

Cold water hits my face as I continue to splash it on my heated skin. I have retreated to the bathroom with Zarya, Marina, Waverly and Coralia. Holy crap! I cannot believe that I found my mate, and he is a dragon!

Vulcan is a very handsome man and I could not seem to take my eyes off him. I went into my own little word that seemed to revolve around him and I. The sudden pull seems to have made my brain stop working because I allowed myself to sit on his lap! I do not get close to males, but I cannot seem to stay away from him. I want to go back to his side and sit on his lap. I already miss her calloused fingers rubbing up and down my arms.

"You know I think that it is pretty cool that your mate is a dragon," said Coralia.

Waverly nods, "Yep a real dragon, but father is going to be mad. He was hoping that your mate would be a mere-man".

Oh crap, father! I completely forgot about him. He is going to be upset once he learns that my mate is a dragon, especially since Waverly is moving here. He wanted me to stay by her side as she adjusted to life here. I can still do that but I know that we will no longer live together. I can already tell that Vulcan is a dominant male, and I am sure that he will want me to move in with him sooner rather than later.

A part of me does not have a problem with that, but I want to get to know Vulcan a little more before I make the move. Maybe I could try to convince him that I did a little more time, until I know that Waverly is settled and that father will be ok.

"Do not worst too much about it Avalon. I am sure that your mother will be thrilled," said Marina.

Zarya nods in agreement, "Yep and maybe she can help convince your father that your mate being a dragon is a good thing".

I sigh as I stop splashing water on my face and turn off the sink. "Maybe because if anyone can convince father of something it would be mother," I said.

I decide to stop hiding in the bathroom because I have started to miss Vulcan. We walk out of the bathroom and back to the table Vulcan is sitting at with his brothers. The girls sit down in their seats and I take my seat back on Vulcan's lap. Crazy behavior for me but I just need to feel him close to me.

I guess this is what happens when you find your mate. Your reasoning flies out the window when you meet a beyond sexy dragon with mesmerizing eyes, dark hair and a sexy muscular body.

"Ok, so you are a mere aid Avalon but are you a siren?" asks Qullian after he takes a sip of his drink.

I burst into laughter at his question. A siren? Me a siren? Aeric snacks the back of his brothers head, which makes Qullian growl loudly.

"What the fuck was that for Aeric?" Shouts Qullian as he rubs the back of his head.

"Qullian you clearly did not pay attention during our studies. Father drilled this information into our head," said Aeric.

Qullian shrugs and takes another swing of his drink. "I never got the point in studying. I hated doing it because it felt like a waist of time".

Vulcan sighs as he continues to move his fingers across my skin. My laughter stops and it is replaced with the desire to get close to my mate.

"Studying is important snd it would serve you well to continue to do so," said Vulcan.

I smile at Vulcan and then move my attention to Qullian. "No I am not a siren but they do exist. I simply posses the natural allure that all mermaids have," I said.

Zarya nods, "Yep we all do. Once you meet a siren it is easy to spot the difference. They posses a sexual energy that exceeded ours".

Marina nods, " The attention that we can get from males can become annoying like you saw tonight".