Lust

The bedroom door shuts with a slam and Jacob practically pounces on Bucky. The two landed on the bed and caused the entire thing to groan at the added weight.

Bucky landed on the bed with a grunt. Jacob lands on top of him and straddled Bucky's waist in between his muscular thighs. The younger man began to fumble with Bucky's clothes. Hands dig into Bucky's shirt and pop the buttons off as Jacob tore the article of clothing off his body. "Is it me or are you a little eager?" Bucky joked as he helped Jacob take off his own shirt.

Bare chested and breathing heavily, Jacob glared at the older man that was under him. "Shut up." he growled before leaning down and giving Bucky a kiss.

Bucky smirked between their lips and wrapped his arms tightly around Jacob's waist. One of his hands ran down Jacob's back and dug underneath the waistband of his underwear. His hand grasped Jacob's left bare cheek and squeezed it till it hurt.

"Tell me, Jacob, have you ever had someone give you pleasure?" Bucky whispered in Jacob's ear. His fingers squeezed and played with Jacob's rear till Bucky could feel how hot Jacob's skin became.

Breaking away to let out a gasping moan, Jacob quivered as Bucky started to play with his opening. Jacob dug his nails into Bucky's shoulders and burrows his face into Bucky's neck. "F-Fuck you!" he whispered as Bucky prodded his hole.

A deep chuckle echoed in Jacob's ear. "Isn't that what I'm doing right now?" Bucky asked before he twists the two around so that Jacob laid on his back. Pinning Jacob's hands above the boy's head, Bucky leans in and peppers Jacob's neck with kisses. He sucked on the skin and gave long licks to Jacob's throat.

Jacob arched his body in response to the assault on his neck. He bent his head back to give Bucky more access to his throat. 'Oh fuck!' Jacob thought as Bucky delivered a trail of kisses down to his stomach.

'His lips are so hot. Its intoxicating.' Jacob thought as he licks his lips. Running his fingers through Bucky's dark locks, he wraps his legs around the man's broad shoulders. 'It'll feel amazing when his mouth is wrapped around my cock.' he thought cockily.

"Let's see what you're packing." Bucky said before he yanks Jacob's pants and underwear down. His fully engorged cock sprang out of its confines. Jacob's package hits Bucky's cheek and the man smiled. "Well look at you, so big and aching." Bucky teased. Placing his thumb on the tip, smearing his fingers with pre-cum. "You might not last long."

A snarl rumbles through Jacob's lips. "Either suck me or fuck me." he growled, thrusting his hips at Bucky in want. "How about both?" Bucky said before giving Jacob's length a long lick while keeping eye contact.

Jacob's legs jerked with each lick given to his dick. His legs tightened around Bucky's shoulders to the point that pain came to his muscles. Thighs squeezed down on Bucky's head and almost crushed the cowboy. "Fuck." Jacob hissed as he tried to ease his grip on Bucky.

Those penetrating eyes of Bucky's stared directly into Jacob's own. He didn't seem to mind having his head being crushed by Jacob's thighs. Instead, he smiled wider with each lick as Jacob flinched and jerked in response.

Giving Jacob's dick one long lick, Bucky opens his mouth and engulfs Jacob's length in one go. "Oh god!" Jacob cried as he bucks his hips in response.

The wet cavern clenched around Jacob's dick. A tongue licked the underside of his length. Cheeks hollowed out so that Bucky could take more of Jacob in.

Laying his head back on the pillow, Jacob couldn't hold in the moans that were spilling out of his mouth. He clawed the sheets, feeling the bursts of pleasure that tore through his body. 'So this is bliss?' Jacob thought as he glances down at Bucky with hazy eyes. Pressure was building up within his nether regions. Soon enough, he was about to release.