Update, and the Future

Hey, guys, it's me, I know long time no write. So I took a break from writing over the summer and by doing that I've realized a few things. 

1. I'm not the best writer

2. The competitive way I've been writing by thinking that I always need to have 5 books going on to be comfortable, is toxic and stressful. 

3. I really do enjoy writing, but I definitely haven't been doing enough reading. 

So, I've been working on most of those problems. I'm getting back into reading, and I've been practicing my writing fairly often. I might even have some poetry-related things coming up. But 11/10 is my baby. And I've done my baby dirty, and the amazing readers of my baby. So here's the new plan. 

11/10 revamp, I know it sounds lame and it sounds like a cop-out not to finish the story. Trust me, you'll like the newly improved version a lot better. All your favorite characters, a more diverse cast, a girl that isn't a bitch, Fern toning down the perversion, a clearer look into Ani's past, better writing, shorter more digestible chapters, and a lot more cohesion!

Now I can promise you all of the things listed above. But I need you all to be patient with me, Junior year kinda really sucks but I don't think I can give up on this. 11/10 will be my first finished novel and all of you will join me for the ride. I'll have to do a lot more peddling of this story so it gets the clout I think the characters deserve but don't forget to share the new version with your pals too. 

So this is it, the last chapter of the first draft of an adorable story. I'll leave it up but leave a disclaimer that this is not the superior version. I think when I finish the better version it'll be easier to look back at this with some nostalgia am I right? See you guys, and check out some of my new stuff! 

- Gecko