Chapter Eleven

The last end of the day bell rang, Fern sighed and finally was able to unlock his locker. He squatted down and began shoving books into his bag. He knew he would have to speed through his homework before he went over to Anakin's house. Unfortunately for him, Halloween was on a Thursday, he had to find a way to drag himself up the next day.

"Hey!" Anakin called walking over to him. Fern looked behind him and watched as Anakin bypassed the constant stream of people. He smiled and waved, his heart rate picking up. From the moment he realized how much he wanted Anakin, it had become harder to hide the fact. The fact was pretty astounding to Fern, seeing as he spent a good amount of time reflecting on how nice Ani's ass looked on any given day.

"Hey, I barely saw you today." He zipped up his bag and closed his locker. Ani knelt down beside him and handed him a book that he had left behind.

"Yeah, I hate those days." Fern took the book and mumbled a thank you. Ani smiled at him, his smile was so bright it had made Fern's heart hurt. Ani was dressed nicer than usual that day. Of course, he had stuck with the spooky themed, so his makeup was much darker. There was black and green-winged eyeliner that was straighter than Ani would ever be. He matched that with a thigh-high fitted dress and boots that cut off just above his knee. To Fern, Anakin looked glamorous and sexy. The small witches hat that Ani wore wrapped up the look. "Um Fern, you're staring again."

"Oh! Yeah sorry, I just thought there was a fight starting up behind you." Fern said casually, already used to cover up his actions despite how unbelievable they sounded, even to him.

Anakin glanced behind him and turned back to Fern with an eyebrow raised.

"Where was the fight happening? Was it on my chest?" Fern was immediately on the defense, his tired school filled brain trying to figure out what to say.

"I didn't know you had breasts. Never thought I'd get in trouble for...wait...what?"

"Oh Fern." Anakin rolled his eyes and patted his chest. With minor compression, a small bump could be seen. "Play, remember? I had gym last so I slipped this on so I wouldn't have to go back to my locker for inserts."

"Oh yeah, forgot. Well, if it helps they look nice."

"Can you guess the cup size?" Anakin played with the straps on his bag. Fern's eyes drifted to Anakin's hands. His nails were painted black with pumpkins on top. The ends looked pointer than usual. Fern wondered if it would hurt holding his hands.

"Uh..." Fern's eyes drifted back to Ani's chest. Even while knowing he was most likely looking at a piece of foam, his lower half tightened uncomfortably. "I'd say B...but that wouldn't make sense because you've always practiced with A's..."

"Well aren't you an observant little perv, it's because the actual rehearsal dress came in. But of course, it was it was made for females, so too much chest room for me." He patted his chest a few times.

"That sucks, why don't they just tailor it or something?"

"It's kind of hard tailoring no chest into a female dress," Anakin emphasized the words female. He shrugged and stood up, brushing off the dust from his black dress. Fern got a good look at his ass before he stood up next to him.

"Well, in that case, good luck with you B cup."

"Good luck with...wait do you not have soccer practice or something?" Fern shook his head and swung his backpack onto his shoulders, huffing at the weight.

"Nah, Coach figured that most of us would go out partying. She just told us not to get too drunk."

"Well can't promise that." Anakin winked and shrugged cheekily, Fern scoffed and crossed his eyes.