8 | Welcome To My Sex Room

Start from the beginning

But like she said, or basically implied...

I am able to continue what I hav–...what I do with my boss, I just can't fall for her. Preferably, in love with her. I haven't, I just have a simple and curable crush on her. Besides, I signed the contract. It's not like I can just put a stop to it. I'm legally hers. I brokenly sigh, my heart turning inside out, as I sink into the soft cushion.

I just...really like her. I don't even know why.

"...you're cute when you think a lot–" my eyes lunges forward, and my skin tightens; she frightened me, my little heart trying to snatch from my veins, "Welcome to your new office, Lauren. I know you and Mya were just getting comfortable with each other. But Mya has other dreams to chase," she empathize, inching closer and closer to me, and there, that sense of her being near causes my body to do variety of things. Some in which, I can't even describe. I can only express.

"What is it that is on your mind, little one?" You. All day, everyday and it's frightening. She smiles, "I'll tell you what. I have something to show you. Something I think will bring felicity to your mood." I gaze at her, I'm sure with hidden, loving eyes. Her hand comes in front of me; wanting me to wrap mines around hers.

Then I do, after a while.

•¥•

"You're awfully quiet today," she observingly spoke, slightly twisting her head to the side to watch me.

"I am just..." I couldn't really spit it out how I wanted to. So, I just peek out the window of her limousine.

"Confuse?" she'd swiftly questioned, hitting near the center with her crossbow arrow. It makes me look at her. I'm not really confuse, I'm more so hurt. It feels like high school all over again. Liking that person who'll never find interest in you, in no way, shape, or form.

"Yes," I focus my eyes on something else. Looking into her eyes will do something to me, "Kind of."

"And what are you confuse about, love?" she aims her eyes at the side of my face, and I damned near shook.

"You," I try to spat out surely, peering back at her.

"Moi?!" she sarcastically ask with a hint of mischief, and I openly giggle, feeling a smile spread over half of my face. Her smile is leaning as she chuckle as well.

I had the audacity to laugh at that?

It wasn't even that funny.

...kind of.

"And why are you confuse about me?" the laughter dies down and I start to read over her question and think.

"On why you don't...love. Or do relationships for that matter–"

"–don't make assumptions. I hate assumption."

I keep looking at her and she keeps looking at me–that until I say,

"...Ms. Hamilton?" I softly calls her, lightly squaring my eyes, and hers do the same. The force between our eyes grew stronger by the second but I defeated the power that was taking over me. I sense warmth and numbness. Like I'd personally been invited into her body as one. It's a little cold, but fire over ice.