Intro

Disclaimer!!!
I do not own fairytail or any of it's characters, Hiro Mashima does! I only own the characters I made!!

Lucy pov*

My heart hurts. I thought I couldn't feel that kind of pain anymore, but I was wrong. I thought that since, I was used to being ignored by my father it wouldn't matter. My heart felt numb before, and I thought it couldn't get any worse. But how wrong I was, the pain I feel is indescribable! I guess the pain has surpassed the level of feeling numb now too. I can't take this anymore! It hurts! It hurts so much!!!

"Ah!!! Why?! Why, would you do this to me fairytail?!!" I scream in emotional agony, and hug myself tightly as I continue bawling.

The brick wall behind me feels so cold, the floor is so rough, and the alley is so narrow I have just enough room to sit. But none of that matters, the only thought on my mind is one simple word, 'why'! Why, would they do this to me?! They said that we're nakama (friends)! But I guess they didn't mean it. They didn't mean it either when they said that ' even if they can't see me, or no matter how far I will be... they'll always be there for me!' Now did they? They certainly aren't here for me now, are they?! In fact they're the reason behind all of this!

*flashback

I was sitting at my usual seat by the bar, trying to order a drink... The key word is trying!

"Mira?" *no answer* "Mira!!" *nothing* "MIRA!!" I nearly yell at the top of my lungs to get her attention!

"WHAT IS IT?! Can't you see that I'm taking to lissana?!" She screams at me. Who would imagine the sweet, lovely Mira be this ignorant and cold to a 'nakama'.

Mira turned back around and started ignoring me again. It's been like this for the past 7 months... Everyone in the guild has been partying for 7 MONTHS straight for lissana's return! Oh, did I say everyone? I meant everyone except me. I wanted to talk to her but no one lets me! Every single time I go up to her someone interrupts me! I understand that they thought she was dead, I know how happy they are! I would've felt unbelievably happy if someone dear to me, like my mother, came 'back from the dead' too.

I'm so happy that I still have Wendy and the exceeds, except happy, with me! But they're hardly ever at the guild... They've been going on missions constantly! It isn't their fault, they don't want to leave me alone... But the guild forces them to! Do they want everyone to ignore me?

My real friends and, since I understand how the guild feels are, the only reasons I have let this happen for 7 months. The thing is I'm not sure how long I can keep this up! I'm being emotionally torn more apart slowly, yet surely every single bloody day!

Just as I was about to get up and go back home, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. The touch was so familiar and warm that I recognized it right away, it was Natsu...

"Hey Lucy, we have something to talk to you about" says Natsu so casually, but he didn't know how much it hurt! He called me Lucy instead of Luce, the nickname he gave me so lovingly was taken back so easily. When did this happen?

"Yea, Natsu? What is it?" I asked, unaware of the heartbreak I was about to receive.

"We're kicking you out of team Lucy, so lissana can join! You were only a replacement for her anyway!" He said like it was the best idea that ever existed! I couldn't believe my ears, is this really happening?!!

"W-why...?" I manage to ask quietly. I knew he heard it, not just because I know he has the dragon slayer hearing, but by the grunt he gave to answer the question.

"Ugh, are you really that stupid?! Isn't it obvious? You're a weak slut! You use your spirits as shields! You're always complaining about your bloody rent! And all you do is hold us back on the missions!" Every word felt like it was carved in my heart. Looking around I saw something that I would never have imagined, when I first joined the guild happen! Instead of stopping Natsu from saying those venomous words... they were snickering and agreeing! Even who I thought was my best friend, Levy!

"Yea, and this way you can get stronger too" Erza, who I thought of as an older sister, says. I cover my eyes with my bangs, to hide the tears in my eyes. As I was about to speak, Gray let's out an annoyed sigh and starts to say something... Something I would have never expected from him. He was like my older brother... but then again the guild was a second family to me, and I would have never even dreamed of how they were treating me now!

"Geez! What's taking so long! I know that your super dumb but we made it so clear! Even if you say no, we'll just kick you out anyway! There's no room in our team for such a weakling!" Who knew that Gray would ever say this to me?

Standing up, I whisper a tiny okay and leave. By the cheering going on inside the guild, again it was obvious that they heard.

I went home heartbroken, and uncertain of what to do next. I cried, and cried until there were no more tears left! I thought this was the worst possible thing that could ever happen; however, I was proven wrong in the next few days!

The next 7 days were absolute hell! Everyone in the guild was throwing trash at me! When they were bored of that they started hurting me with their magic. The physical pain was bearable, but the words that they said weren't!

I couldn't take it anymore, but I couldn't quit the guild either! I could never leave my guild, my family...

The next day as I'm walking to the guild, I wonder if I should tell master about this? But he's so busy with all of his work! And my real friends who were sent on a 3 month long mission, they should be back soon anyway! I'm relieved!

I open the doors and was about to step inside when, magic started attacking me from every direction! It was to quick to block! I crumple to the ground bloody with almost every bone in my body broken! The last attack was the worst though. It was one of Ezra's swords! It cut my skin deep along my stomach! When I thought it was over I felt something scorch the skin on my right hand! It was Natsu's fire! I went blind with the pain! When I regained my sight I saw, my skin scarred for life, and... my fairytail insignia burned off! I felt like my world was clasping in on itself. 

After what felt like years, I fainted, hearing those who were my 'family' kick me out!

They left me for the dead, and if it weren't for Wendy, I would have joined them.

*flashback ends*