Memories

(I didn't want to go through the training days, and thought it would be boring to read. if you want to read about how they got closer, don't worry cause I probably will do flashbacks, and other things to describe it)

Lucy pov*
'1.5 years later'

As the first few days had past, we started training. Gradually, as the weeks past, I got stronger. Slowly, as the months past, I got closer to Willaim. Now, I'm finally done training.

During the time I learned a magic called Universal magic, I also learned about William's scaring previous experiences.

I found out about how he was abused by his family, how they hurt him so bad that he still has dreams that are worse than nightmares. It boils my blood just thinking about what happened to him!

If I ever cross paths with those disgusting beings...lets just say I want them to suffer, more than I want fairytail to suffer.

William is always saying how I'm so kind, but I am nothing compared to him. I wouldn't be able to call those beings my family, yet he still can. When he talks about them, I can't see hatred for them in his beautiful eyes. No, instead I see sadness and pain.

Well, enough of that... topic. Let me explain how universal magic works! It is basically a magic that is similar to dragon slayer magic, to shorten the explanation you could say that I learned universal dragon slaying magic.

William was the first in 100s of years to use universal magic. In his years of abuse, he never gave up hope. That hope was one of the reasons that, the spirt king gifted him this power.

Now, we are the only two who can use it. It can take a lifetime to master it, for some a even a lifetime is too short. The only reasons I was able to master it in this short of a time span are that: I come from a family full of celestial spirit magicians, and the fact that I'm friends with the spirit king. (Benefits of friends in high power 😜😂)

The side effects of the magic cause different coloured highlights in my hair, and my left eye changes colour too. William's left eye only changes colour. The colour changes depending on the level of magic being used.

Now that, that's done... I think I should make it known that my intentions on what will happen to Fairytail haven't changed, I WILL still get my revenge.

As soon as we are done testing my powers, we will join Fairytail. Atleast that is what I have planned. I know you must be thinking that how can I go back to that guild? Well, it might just be the fact that I want to see the reactions I can get out from that 'family' when I'm go back.

*info on universal magic is on next chapter*