No Welcome back eh?

READ THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER AGAIN PLZ! I CHANGED SOME STUFF AND ADDED MORE TO IT!!

    I AM SOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAYS BETWEEN THE CHAPTERS, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE!! Comment and vote plz! Have fun, and if you think I could've done something better, just say so but be nice plz. OK SO BEFORE YOU START READING THE CHAPTER I'D LIKE TO SAY THAT, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THISE WHO COMMENTED FORME TO UPDATE, AND MOTIVATED ME!

Lucy's pov

Stepping out of the office, I immediately took notice of the tense atmosphere, but of course didn't show that I noticed it. What would be the fun in that?

Taking our time, we walked gracefully towards master, who was standing at the balcony of the second floor. As soon as we got there, we stood with me in the middle, all in a straight line. No one behind or ahead, as if to show that we are equals and there is none of us are better than the other. By the look on their faces, it doesn't seem like they understood.

Oh well, we can't pump info into a nonexistent brain, now can we. Otherwise I would have done that with them ages ago.

"Children, I'd like to announce that we have two new members and an old member has come back. You already know what Lucy's power is like, so I'll just let the other two introduce themselves and tell you their powers. The one on the right side..."

"What sides that?!" Nastu interferes with master's introduction.

"Ugh nevermind Natsu, the one with the BLUE hair is William and the one with blond is Neptune." Master finally finishes with a tired sigh.

"Neptune's the name, and I'm not someone you can play, I'm the player. Remember that. I warned you now, don't say I didn't later. You call me anything other than my name, and I'll make you bawl your eyes out to the point where you can't see anymore. Are we clear?" Neptune continues without letting anyone answer. "Anyway, now that's out of the way, let me just say, that my power is to emit types of gases. The effects of the gas depend on the type I use. Blah blah blah find out the rest yourself, that is if you can idiots.

"Hey! Who you callin an idiot?! Your the one who has farting powers!"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm calling you guys an idiot, but I guess I over estimated you people. Anyone who thinks that emitting gas as a power means farting, would have a few too many lights out on his Christmas tree. I'm wondering if you got into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't watching, maybe that's why a mistake like you exists." Nep retaliates.

"Oooooo" Grey whispers.

"Uh-SHUT UP ICE HEAD, AND YOU TOO BLONDIE."

"Whatever nincompoop, Will I don't know how much longer I can handle this level of stupidity, so your turn."

"Ugh, ok. Well as you heard my name is William; want to know more? Well too bad for you, I'm not approachable nor nice," William rolls his eyes, "if you don't want me to kill you, then make sure you don't irritate me. Also if anyone of you bother my friends, then you'll have to deal with me, though I'm sure they are more than enough for you. Yea I think that's all. Lia, your turn." 

As both, Nep and Willy, we're talking, I noticed how Lisannia was staring at them like they were her new toys. What the- ugh what's wrong with her. I scowl mentally, as I think of different ways to rub the fact that she ain't getting them, in her face. I know that my guys won't do that to me.

"Lia, come one, it's your turn." William gently brings me back to reality.

"Who's Lia? The only one left is that idiot Lucy...ANYWAY, YOU SEEM STRONG, FIGHT ME!" Yells Natsu.

  Quickly, I grab into Will's arms, making sure I had a tight grip on him. I go on my tippy toes and lean towards his ear, "leave it, he isn't worth it" I whisper, making him calm down.

  "Haha looks like you're too scared, haha I underestimated you."

"Natsu don't you mean overestimated" correct Erza.

"Yea yea, same thing, tomato potato" replies Natsu

"Oi! Flame brain that isn't even right! It's patato potato!"

"Shit up ice princess! Like you know anything!" Ugh can't they stop talking for once, I don't want Willy to show our powers just yet.

 "Shut up nut, block head and armour closest. Anyway my dear guild members, won't you guys welcome your favourite member back?" I ask innocently.

"What did you call us, you b*tch?!" Erza almost growls.

"I didn't know you guys become deaf in the time I was away? Wow such a pity, right Neppy?"

(A/N: I hope no one got offended cause of that,  honestly didn't mean to offend anyone if I did. I'm just writing an argument. Anyway I just needed to say this, now continue go shoo my lovelies)

"You slu-" Lisannia cuts off Erza before she could finish her statement. "What the h*ck, Neppy?! How come she gets to call you a nickname and we can't? Huh Tune? Don't tell me she is your mistress too-"

This time it was Neptune who cut her off, while Will was stalking towards her. "Oh shut it you attention seeker. Stop spouting nonsense about Lucy! Just because you're jealous, doesn't mean you can say whatever the h*ck you want! This is your last warning! If we hear you say something else then you better watch your back!"

As soon as Neptune finishes, William takes his place as the speaker. Finished talking, he roughly drags Lisannia towards me. "Apologize" William grounds.

"N-no thank you! I won't apologize to this sad excuse of a Mage!" Stutters out a shivering Lisannia.

I lean towards her and whisper something in her ear. So low that only she could hear me. I smirk when I see her face turn as pale as a vampire.

It takes her a few seconds to recollect herself, and as soon as she does, she launches herself toward me yelling "You maniac!"