chapter 29 (listen to your heart💜❤)

Start from the beginning

Vadina, she_,

Who was she? She was my sister.. Now go to sleep we'll be right outside..

Your sister?

I never saw her before, you don't know her..

Meanwhile nurse entered, and took some injection, she gave him that..

Let him take some rest, you please wait outside, I nodded to her..

Slowly dhaksh closed his eyes, I went back to everyone..

Where was tapasvi?

She just lost her control and her parents and brother took her down..

Shiva once call my parents and find out how is sanvi?

Yeah I just got call from them she cried a lot and just got into sleep..

I don't know what will happen to them.. Dhaksh forgot that he was married..

Yes, he called me two days back and said he was lucky to have her..

From now their lives are going to be blossomed, but now he doesn't even remember her..

Shiva please don't cry he is going to be fine.. I made him sit but he was crying.. Shiva please if you fall weak whose is going to take care of mom and dad tomorrow..

You should stay strong Shiva..

We were there here all night, after a long requesting they allowed her to stay with dhaksh..

Tapasvi pov

Tapasvi pov....

Radhi sis and shiva both of them requested nurse, and I thank them for that at least I can see him wholeheartedly..

My hands, were slight shaken, but still managed to open the door, my weak steps didn't made me long to reach him, I saw him sleeping due to heavy dose..

Dh-my voice couldn't reach my ear itself, a few tears unknowingly fallen on his hand to which, his hand shake a bit..

I reached his hand, and I don't know why but his fingers brushed a little, and my tears became unstoppable,.

I cupped his face, why ❓why did you do that dhaksh?

Why didn't you go without telling me? If you have told me I would never let you go..

Because of me now your condition was li_, my tears became heavy and I covered my mouth to stop my heavy sobs, it might not disturb him..

I sat on the chair beside him, and took his hand in mine, I Intervened my fingers in his and pecked his hand closing my eyes, a few tears flew down..

That night I couldn't sleep I just kept staring him holding his hand..

****

It's morning, I went inside, she was lying at the end of the bed holding his hands in her..