chapter 29 (listen to your heart💜❤)

Magsimula sa umpisa

I got on his bike, chinnu don't worry he was fine I just came from there..
stop crying, it was uncontrollable for me..

In few minutes we reached hospital, I rushed inside without waiting for my brother..

Mr. Dhaksh kumar? I asked them in reception wiping my tears.

Someone called me , I turned and saw shiva, my brother in-law..

Come he said, and I followed him, we reached the 3rd floor and I saw radhi sis and my parents waiting outside the room..

I rushed to them, sis how is he? There was a blank expression in everyone's face..

I turned and saw my brother and shiva who were coming towards us..

What happened will you tell me? I asked my brother in-law..

He's is, everyone turned to the door which was just opened by the nurse..

Doctor? How was he? I blocked his path who just came out from that room.

You? She was dhaksh wife answered shiva..

Oh I see, listen he got injured on his head and, and what happened?

He lost his memory, saying that he left us. I collapsed over there itself.

My mom came to me I couldn't able to control anymore and I hugged her,mom- mom how can this happen I was sobbing all the while talking to my mom..

She patted my head don't worry, he'll be fine soon.. Mom I want to see him..

I know he'll remember me, let me see him once I begged them..

Last night he met with accident and we came and saw him lifeless said shiva in low tone..

When he regained conscious, just a while back, he didn't recognize your parents..

My dad looked at me, he was just broke down I can see in his eyes..

Dad, no my girl be strong, I hugged my dad and cried out loud..

After few minutes I regained strength and moved towards the door, radhi sis accompanied me..

He was - I couldn't see him like this, his injury was clearly visible as the white cotton shows red color stain on it, and the saline which was hanging to the Iron stand,..

He just got shifted from ICU, said radhi sis..

I nibbled my lower lip to control my sobs closing my eyes to which a few tears flowed down.. I stood where I was when radhi sis went near to him..

Dhaksh?

He slowly opened his eyes and a small smile appeared as satisfaction he was out of danger but does he remember me?

Vadina--,no dhaksh stay she made him stop from getting up,mom and dad?

They were on way by morning you'll see them..

Why did you said about this? they might be worried unnecessarily I was fine now..

My sobs made him turn his gaze towards me..

Who was she? What was she doing here?

I rushed out crying heavily closing the door..

In the room..

Vadina who was she? Why was she crying like that?

Dhaksh take rest we'll talk tomorrow saying that she covered me properly with the blanket over me..