Chapter Forty-Five

(Madison's POV)

I smiled down at Erin, and connected our lips. I felt so happy, everything was the way it was supposed to be,. I looked at my phone, and realized it was actually getting pretty late. Crap. I told Erin, and we announced we were gonna head home, or more like, my place. When we got to my house, we went up to my room, and she went into the bathroom to change into my sweats and shirt. When she came out, we snuggled in my bed, and just talked about the day, and how amazing it was, until both of us happily drifted to sleep...

(Dianna's POV)

"Nick, can we head home? I'm getting really tired." I yawned. He nodded, and we said our goodbyes, and headed out. When we got home, we sat on the couch in his living room, reviewing all the things we were thankful for. We do this every night, well, we have since Maya and Mikey broke up, so we never forget how thankful we are to have each other. When we reviewed everything, we went up to his room, and changed, and then cuddled. Eventually, we both drifted off. God, today was amazing...

(A/N: Okai, I apologize that these past chapters have sucked, but the next chapter will be the last one. But there will be like a five part epilogue, so look forward to that! I love you all. smooches.)