"Hurry up, Chanyeol we have less than five minutes left!" Sehun said from the other line of the call. Chanyeol tolled his eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way right now." he lied. He was at the toys section where he was finding something of some sort.

"Chanyeol, just in time!" Kyungsoo called out as they spotted the boy with long legs run towards the check out. "Alright, that's everything." Kyungsoo nods as he finished the payment and payed for everything. "Oh my gosh, that's three-fifty off my bank account." he murmured, chuckling afterwards

In the car ride home, Baekhyun was having the time of his life as he was singing aloud with Junmyeon.

"Last Christmas, I have you my heart,"

"But the very next day, you gave it away,"

"This year, to save me from tears,"

"I'll give it to someone special~"

The mood was joyful as their hearts and soul were at peace and happy.

Back at the cabin, every team began to work as the time was now half past four and dinner starts at seven.

"Sehun, you dumbass. How the hell are you supposed to make soup if you didn't even add the water yet." Chanyeol palmed his forehead, taking out the empty pot that shouted red on the bottom. Jongdae and Minseok snickered as the two younger fought on their side of the kitchen.

An hour had passed and the first group was finished. Chanyeol and Sehun was almost finished when Baekhyun had walked in to the kitchen to grab an apple, diminishing his hunger in the meantime, "Hey," Baekhyun waved to the group as he stopped by, taking the apple from the fruit bowl. "Hey~" Chanyeol dragged the 'Y' as he instantly got distracted by admiring the latter's smooth, milky-white thighs. Chanyeol's mind was too attached to Baekhyun's thighs; how thick they were and how the shorts he was wearing complimented his rounded-fine ass.

"Chanyeol, the pot!" Sehun exclaimed as he pushed Chanyeol out of the way, taking the bubbling pot and took it off the stove, placing it somewhere cool. Nearly in five seconds, Chanyeol began to feel pain on his hand, stinging more and more as it settled into his mind. "Chanyeol, your hand!" Baekhyun pointed as he grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the sink, turning on the cold tap and drenching it to clean and soothe the hand.

"Hey! What happened?" Kyungsoo walked in, putting down his bag and rushing over to the scene. "Chanyeol's dumbass spaced out and let the pot overflow," Sehun told, wiping up the mess that was made on the stove. Kyungsoo then saw how red his hand was and quickly told Jongin to fetch the first-aid. Baekhyun winced as he saw Chanyeol's burned hand getting wrapped up, hating to witness pain of some sort. When finished, Sehun had told to tell Chanyeol to take a rest as he was almost finished with the soup; Kyungsoo and Jongin starting with their main course.

"Chanyeol, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked the younger, both sat on the couch as he admired Chanyeol's hand. "Yes, Baekhyun, I'm fine." Chanyeol assured with a smile as Baekhyun twisted and turned the hand to see if the latter felt any pain. "Baekhyun! Let's go start on our dish." Junmyeon interrupted the session, waiting for his partner to join the kitchen with him. "I'll be back." Baekhyun whispered, standing up and rushing over to Junmyeon.

Once gone, Chanyeol winced in anyway possible as he tried to hide his pain from Baekhyun.

"Alright everybody, dinner is ready!!" Jongin called as different scents of food flew through the air. Stomps were heard when Jongdae had ran from the stairs and into the kitchen, "Finally! I felt like I've been fasting for ten days," he said with exaggerations, taking his seat on the dining table. Waiting for everyone else to take their seats, Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo with the dishes before he could take a seat. Chanyeol was seated next to him this time as Baekhyun had told him to sit next to him, wanting to help feed Chanyeol since he had burned his dominant hand.