41 - Everything is now gone

Keerthi and Mukuls wedding was in a week. The wedding was supposed to be ages ago, but for some reason Mukul kept cancelling and delaying. There's something wrong about him, but whenever I express my opinion about him Siddharth just yells at me. I know the only reason he is pushing this marriage is for the business deal, and now that Keerthi is pregnant I know she has no option but to marry him. Not that Keerthi would mind, she adored him. 

Today I went to the Indian shop to look for a saree to wear. I didn't want something to flash as I didn't wanna take the attention rom Keerthi. I decided to go for a embroidered gold saree. 

I bought a matching golden fluffy dress for my baby

I bought a matching golden fluffy dress for my baby. She was just small, so there wasn't any indian outfits in her size. I get her a golden headband and a necklace to add to the outfit. I was in fact shopping alone, well, not completely alone, I had Drishti, but I wasn't with Keerthi. Keerthi had chosen to go wedding shopping with Mukul and her family alone, even without Siddharth. 

I drive back home in the new car I had bought with money that I saved up from work. My car wasn't flash, but I figured I needed one now that I had Drishti and often needed to take her out. 

I return back home around midday to find Siddharth on his desk with his face covered by his arms. His legs were wide apart and his workbag was dumped across the room. Something was not right. 

"Siddharth, Is everything alright?" I ask taking off my bag

He takes a deep breath 

"You were right" He whispers under his breath

"You were right? What do you mean" I ask quickly walking to his side

Siddharth looks up at me, and his eyes are red and his face looks tired. He looks like he has been drinking. 

"Siddharth... tell me what happened" I ask

"It's all gone!" He yells slamming the desk 

"All gone..." He sighs heavily placing his hands over his face

"What's all gone. Siddharth tell me" I order

"EVERYTHING. MY COORPERATION THAT I HAD SPENT THE LAST 9 YEARS BUILDING. ALL GONE" He yells with rage 

This can't be true. Siddharth Cooperations was now worth millions. How could all if it go in just a day 

"I-I don't understand. How could all of it go?" I stammer

"You were right. You were right about Mukul. H-He! That bastard!" Siddharth shouts 

Mukul. 

"I knew something was up with him. I kept tellin-" I begin

"I get it Nisha! You were right. I was wrong. I'm such a idiot" He spits 

"Don't say that" I sigh