"Don't Worry My Moon, I'll See You Soon."

Start from the beginning

All 6 moved to strike Apoth at the same time. Together they charged energy into their hands, and roared as they blasted their attack at the mortal.

Apoth right foot moved slightly and he disappeared from sight again. He reappeared quickly behind Nyx who floated in the air.

Although, Nyx heard his aura so she was able to parry Apoth's scythe strike. She focused on the darkness to blind Apoth but it proved no effectiveness.

A ghost of a smirk appeared on Apoth's face as he maliciously bended the darkness around Nyx. Apoth clenched his fist as the sphere of darkness around Nyx began to tighten.

Slowly the sphere began to shrink. Nyx's screams were muffled but the other Primordials were able to hear it.

They stared in horror as Apoth gave Nyx a terrible death. A disturbing popping and crunching sound was heard.

Erebus starred in dread as his lover was taken away. He didn't even think of how Apoth must've felt, how Apoth's lover faded and would never come back. But, Erebus' lover would come back, just time is what was needed.

Erebus roared as he flew up to meet Apoth. He had more control over the darkness then Nyx did so he was confident he would be able to over power Apoth's control.

Erebus controlled the darkness to wrap around Apoth's scythe and throw it to the ground, leaving what he thought was a weaponless mortal.

Erebus bended the darkness into a scythe and charged Apoth. Apoth weaved around Erebus' enraged strikes. Erebus moved the darkness to chain Apoth. Apoth growled.

"Now you feel the loss of losing your love. How do you think I feel?! My love is gone FOREVER!"

Apoth's aura flashed to life again wildly, breaking the chains of darkness. His hands glowed red and his eyes too.

Erebus became immobile, allowing Apoth to wrap his hands around the Primordial's neck. Erebus began to disperse as he became dust like the others.

Apoth panted after the raged attack he had. His hands stopped glowing and he looked to the last four Primordials.

He was done playing games. "I'm done with this," he growled out. His right hand glowed white and he moved it in the air to create a "X" after-image shape.

He moved his arm backward before pushing his palm forward. The 'X' glowed bright and continued to become brighter and brighter.

The dark dome began to crack. The Earth rumbled for a bit, than seconds later, the dome shattered.

Gaea looked around her surroundings, she was back at the Demigod's camp. She looked for her siblings that originally stood next to her, but they were gone, replaced by piles of dust.

Gaea snarled, Apoth had taken them out. She frantically looked about for the mortal, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for someone?"

Gaea whipped around to come face to face with Apoth. "Why have I not perished yet you vile mortal."

Apoth chuckled darkly, "Because little Earth goddess, I need to ask you a question first."

Gaea snarled, "Why would I ever answer your question? And why would I ever tell you the truth."

Apoth grinned tenaciously, "Well let's just say there are worse things than death, and I'm pretty good at knowing if someone is hiding something or lying to me."

Gaea gulped nervously, "Fine."

Apoth stopped grinning, he flexed his finger and laid the hidden black on Gaea's shoulder.

"Is there any way to bring someone back from the Land of the Faded?"

Gaea gulped, sweat poured down her forehead. He wouldn't like her answer, "No."

Apoth stood there with no reaction. "No way that I know at least." Apoth shook his head, he lowered the blade off of Gaea's shoulder.

He stared into her eyes as he embraced her in a tight hug. Gaea was surprised to say the least. Her enemy was hugging her.

Apoth smiled, his arm moved back, he flexed his finger and shoved the blade into Gaea's chest.

Apoth still held onto the dying Gaea's body, "Rot you filth," he whispered in her ear as she dissolved into dust.

Apoth smiled to himself, "There is a way to get her back. I know there is. I'm just going to have to be the one to find it."

"Don't worry my Moon, I'll see you soon."

Yes, this is the Last Chapter. 

*Cry* *Sniffff* 

I know, you're all sad that your favorite book has ended. 

It is alright though, we can get through this together. 

Hehe not to spoil anything but if you look at the next chapter you might smile a bit. But don't get too excited please and thank you. 

So..... this is goodbye. 

Bye.