Tartarus And The War Part 1

Recap: The army now totaled up to a massive number of 12,000 monsters who had a burning hatred for the Gods.

The Gods had no chance. Finally, Apoth would rule over the world. Apoth's smile broke into a chuckle. Then a crazed fit a laughter.

He would torture all who wronged him. At a price? Yes. But in his mind...

It would be worth it.

It was today. Destruction was inevitable. Defending would be useless. An effort was not needed.

The numbers spoke. A scout from Legion C had reported of only 500 demigods. Embarrassing.

500 versus 12,000. It would be a massacre. Even with all the Gods' help, the Demigods would not survive this war.

Apoth walked across the front lines of all 12 Legions. Each Legion was dedicated to supporting a specific Giant in their specialty.

For example, Legion C is Gration's group. Scouts, archers, etc. Legion A is Porphryion's Group and Legion L is Enceladus' group.

Apoth stopped in front of Legion C's group. Gration was at the back of the army, just like the rest of the giants in their respective group.

Apoth shadow traveled to the back of Legion C and in front of Gration. He took out a single scythe and pointed it at Gration.

"Harm only comes to Apollo. Any harm done to Artemis... and you," Apoth floated up to Gration's face, "Will pay the consequences."

Gration gulped and nodded. Apoth stared at him for a few moments before once again walking up and down the lines, inspecting the army. His army.

He then stood in the front middle of all 12 legions. In between Legion F and G., He glared at all the legions then snapped his fingers.

A humongous boom attracted the attention of all ears in the army. Once Apoth saw he had gained the center of attention he spoke.

"Today is a wonderful day. A day, that you all have been waiting for. A day, that for some of you, never thought would happen."

Apoth let that soak in before continuing again. "But, today is reality. Tomorrow, Olympus will be in ruins. And, my friends, we, will be victorious!"

The monsters from each Legion burst into cheers and roars. Apoth cracked a smile. The Gods had no idea what they were up against.

Apoth held a hand up, and all noise fell silent. "I know many of you are eager to attack. And I love it. I boost you all with this confidence."

Apoth took a step to where he was right next to, shoulder to shoulder the top of the lines of Legion F and G.

"Gather the War Drums, the battle horns. War is now. We attack now. March!" Apoth ordered.

The monsters began in a march. War drums banging and war horns blaring. Apoth smirked and vanished into the Earth.

He appeared in Gaea's lair. He walked to where he could sense Gaea sleeping before causing a small Earthquake to signal he was there.

"Yes, Apoth? Of what assistance may you need?" Gaea's asked. Apoth chuckled, "None Gaea, just came to drop off some demigod blood."

This perked Gaea's interests. "Oh, really? Is that so? Why that is so kind of you Apoth."

Apoth shrugged his shoulders, "Eh, I don't know what you need that for, kind of creepy you asked for that stuff."

"That is personal business, my lord. But you could say, this blood is my, key to sunrise that has no sun," Gaea said.