Well That Went Well

Recap: When the titan's deformed body hit the ground, it became a pile of golden dust.

Percy smiled at the sight. His eyes changed from his golden to blood red.

"Serves you right, you ba****d." Percy muttered. His eyes became his regular sea green before falling onto his back unconscious.

The Gods of burst through the massive doors of the throne room. Their weapons were unsheathed and their armor was from a wide-range of banged up.

They were ready to fight a fight that wouldn't need to be fought. All the Olympians looked confusingly around the throne room.

There was no sign of the Titan Lord and their thrones looked to be untouched.

Upon closer examination Ares' throne seemed to have cracked and a couple of bodies laid on the throne room floor.

The parents of said bodies rushed towards their designated children. Poseidon shrunk down to human form before placing the side of his head on Percy's chest.

Poseidon smiled, tears falling down his face when he heard a faint thump.

Athena was not doing so well, she was straight out balling seeing her favorite daughter's fate. Zeus rushed over to her and tried to comfort her.

Athena just repeatedly pushed him away whenever he tried to embrace her.

Once she had calmed down enough to the point where she was only whimpering, she glared down at the spawn of her enemy.

Her glare was redirected to the sun god. "You pitiful filth of a god of medicines. Save my daughter, or you're not fit to have such a domain."

The sun god looked flabbergasted, "That's a funny joke Athena," Apollo joked.

Athena glared a whole damnation that could make even Hades pale paler. "Save my daughter." Athena said, annunciating every word.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Apollo questioned confusedly. "Use your godly powers." Athena growled.

"Her head isn't even attached to her own body! Even as the god of medicines I can't do that!" Apollo screeched, pointing towards the head with no body.

Athena huffed defeatedly before storming out of the throne room. All of the Olympians discretely watched the moody wisdom goddess take her leave.

When her form disappeared around a corner they all turned towards Apollo. Apollo seemed to notice the shift of attention "What? That head has no body!"

The gods all rolled their eyes at Apollo's notorious personality. Silence consumed the large room.

A gasp rang out, piercing through the silence like an explosion. All the gods whipped their heads to the source.

There, sitting up with a horrified expression sat Percy. He was sweating and glancing around the room.

When his eyes rested on the gods he visibly relaxed before falling unconscious once more.

The gods stared wide eyed at the son of Poseidon. "Well that happened." Ares grunted.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Percy groaned as he slowly regained consciousness. His head hurt and he was sore everywhere. He gave a painful grunt as he tried sit up.

When he knew he wasn't able to do so, he slowly rested his head against what he laid on.

After a couple of minutes of not moving he heard what sounded like a door creaking open. He opened his eyes before needing to squint to see.

From what he could gather he was in a bright yellow room. The sound of footsteps approaching him.