"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"

Recap: The easiest one was probably to get a drop of blood from some demigods but actually catching demigods at this time was a challenge.

She decided to use it as a last resort if she couldn't gather enough strength to pull through.

Gaea's presence sighed, she went back to gathering strength after her little thinking session.

She would need all the strength she could get.

And she didn't need any problems with a certain very strong mortal to mess it all up.

Apoth appeared in the monsters' lair of sorts. He grabbed the hood of his cloak and pulled it over his head.

At first, the monster's didn't notice him as they were in a tight circle, cheering for some reason.

This intrigued his attention. He decided he wanted to get closer to see what the fuss was all about.

As he tried to get closer to the center he bumped into a massive cyclops. The force of his bump didn't even seem to affect the cyclops.

The cyclops growled, gaining attention from some of the other monsters. The cyclops turned around already winding up a massive blow.

The cyclops growled, "How dare you bump into me!" It screamed. Apoth was actually quite amused by the reaction, he kept staring off into the circle, pretending he didn't hear.

The cyclops noticed that Apoth ignored him and roared again, "You puny little monster! Turn and fight me! How dare you ignore me!"

Apoth chuckled, this not going unnoticed by the cyclops. The cyclops roared again and put a hand on Apoth's shoulder, ready to break it upon touching.

Now almost half of the monsters seemed to stop their attention to the middle and began looking to the cyclops.

As Apoth felt the contact on his shoulder his head instantly snapped towards the cyclops. His eyes began to glow dark red, a sign of who he was.

As the cyclops looked into the dark red eyes of who it was he instantly hit his knees. "My lord, I didn't know it was you," the cyclops pleaded.

Apoth growled, increasing his aura. As he unsheathed his dual scythes he saw the horrified look on the cyclops face.

He chuckled as he saw it before sheathing his weapons. He started to laugh a little and when he saw the still terrified expression on the monster's face he full out laughed his ass off.

It took him a little time to calm down, "I felt the fire you brought when you turned on me, I love it. Keep it up, my friend."

The cyclops sighed, "Thank you, my lord." Apoth smirked, "No problem, just don't ever do that again to me otherwise a few lucky hounds will be eating cyclops stew."

The cyclops nodded before resuming watching whatever was happening in the middle. Apoth's eyebrows scrunched up, 'what was going on in there?'.

The monsters who saw him immediately let him threw as he tried to get to the middle. They made a little path, small enough for him to get all the way to the middle.

He couldn't even hear what was going on in the center as the cheering of the monsters was too loud.

As he took his first step into the middle he could feel the aura increase, like a sudden humidity.

He squinted his eyes, the light of a crosslight getting into his eyes. He turned to where he saw the monster's looking, expecting something he wanted to see.