When You Loose Trust

Jay POV

"The team needs you now more than ever. You know where to find me if you decide to change your mind." Lloyd said before he disappeared into the darkness.

These words circled my mind as I got ready for the next episode of my show. I wanted to go, I really did. It is just, well, after the perfect match thing with the love triangle fiasco, I just don't want to be around my brothers or Nya right now. I guess that the real people that I don't want to see right now is Nya and Cole. I know that Lloyd will make me see that girl stealing, heart of coal, black ninja. I just don't have the strength to see Cole again after what happened. I guess for that reason, I will not be going to see my brothers.

I guess the one thing that is holding me back from my choice is that I got this letter. 

Flashback...

I was sitting at my table thinking about my old times of being a Ninja. Yesterday, I retired being a Ninja. It happened something like this. I saw Wu sitting at a table. That is when I took a seat.

"Jay. I haven't seen you around here very much. What seems to be bothering you?" Wu asked with such sincerity in his voice, that it made me sort of rethink my decision. 

"I don't want to be a Ninja anymore. I can't do it when I can't trust what is left of our team, and not to mention that we have a member that is gone Wu. I miss him. I can't be this when every time I do solo patrols I see his face. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't even talk anymore. What is the point in talking when there are no words left to say?" I told Wu. I watched his facial expressions very closely.

"Zane would't like this. He would have want you to stay. To protect those who cannot protect themselves." Wu stated simply.

"Riddle me this Sensi. What do you do when you don't have a good physical and mental health? What do you do when you can't stand doing something that you love? I loved being a Ninja because of the people that did that with me. I can't do this when I have no love left to give!" I shouted back at Sensi.

That is when Nya came out of her room. To be honest, none of the Ninja have seen me since the funeral, and even then I stayed with my parents, making sure that none of them saw me. I didn't want to talk to anyone in that team that day. 

To say that Nya was shocked to see me was an understatement. Nya seemed like she had seen a ghost. I guess that it would make sense as I have not come out of hiding for quite some time. I was hoping that I would see none of them. I guess that wont happen.

"Jay! I didn't realize that you were here. None of us have seen you." Nya said as she came closer to me. I stepped back into the dark where I felt like I belonged.

"I didn't want to be found. I found a new appreciation for the dark. I guess that is what happens when everything you care about is taken away from you." I said to her. 

Not even looking at Nya, I shoved both of them out of the way and dove right into the window to get away from reality. I barely heard the shouts of Wu and Nya begging me to come back.

When I got home, I noticed that there was a letter for me. This is what it said:

Dear Jay Walker,

Master Chen has a deal to strike with you. If you marry his daughter Skylor, you will get a dear friend of yours back. I think his name was Zane. You have until sunset Sunday to decide your answer. We will have a helicopter waiting for your arrival.

Signed, 

Clouse, Chen's assistant

I didn't know what to say to that. I wanted to go to rescue Zane. At the same time though, I would probably never come back. I guess it wouldn't mater though. I bet that no one would notice that I was missing anyway.

End of Flashback...

I will go. I will save my brother, and I will never return. I guess it wouldn't matter as I have nothing else to live for here anyway. The love of my life dumps me for a stupid rock known as Cole because a machine said that was who to love. I guess that Nya was one of those never to be true fantasies.

With that, I wrote a letter making it sound like I ran away. Then, I got my nun chucks and new GI before taking the helicopter to Chen's island and meeting my new fiancee.

Authors Note

That is the end of this chapter. I have pre written this story, and I have to say that I added a lot to this chapter so that it would be more interesting. I hope that you guys like the new story. Relationships are about to become complicated.

I am still writing The Place Where It All Began. I will probably write at least 2 chapters for that story tomorrow as a sorry for not posting new chapters for a couple of days. I have written all of the chapters for that story, and in the middle of a story board for the second book for that. So far, I have the title, which I can give away to you. It is going to be called A Thousand Years Away From You. Sadly, I cannot give away the plot to the second book because it would give away the ending to The Place Where It All Began.

With that, that is the end of this chapter. I will see you all tomorrow!

Peace out Dudes and Dudettes!!!