Chapter 5: Amazed

Start from the beginning

"So when do we start?" I asked happily. "Now!" he said and smiled. We made Toothless and Angel a saddle.

I decided to put a little design on mine just because.

We went back to put it on them but they, of course, had to be difficult and run away. We had chased them.

I had got out of Dragon Training, because of my own will and it was part of the plan. It also was like some kind of finalists type system, Hiccup and Astrid were the ones left. Anyways, I just hope dad won't be mad. I kept on spending more and more time with Hiccup, Toothless, and Angel. Hiccup had used new methods on the dragons in the arena he found out from us hanging out.

Today was one of those days just Angel and I hung out.

So here we were at our little spot playing around. She was chasing me as I laughed and she finally caught me and I fell on my back with her on top. "Aw, you got me! I'm dead!" I said dramatically and closed my eyes. She tapped at me with her paw making me try to stop her laughing.

I rolled over from under her when she left herself opened. "Ha! And the prey escapes! Silly predator!" I said then ran off again. She roared in happiness and chased me through the woods jumping from tree to tree as I ran on foot. I made a sharp turn and ran back to our spot slowing her down some because of the sudden, sharp turn.

"Ha! Tricked!" I was running when she came out of nowhere and tripped me making me fall forward. "Whoa!"

SPLASH!

I sat up and looked at her soaked as Angel laughed. "Oh haha," I said. She stopped then hopped into the water with me resulting in a splash war. We then stopped. I stood with her in the pond went I saw the water move then begin to dance around us.

 I stood with her in the pond went I saw the water move then begin to dance around us

I looked in awe and saw that Angel was the one controlling the water. "You can control water?" I asked. She nodded then hopped around as if telling me something else but I couldn't understand.

Time Skip

Angel slept again over my house that night.

And before I knew it, it was the next day. I had got up and stretched. I made me breakfast then gave Angel some fish too. I then looked at her. "Dragon Training isn't today. How about we finally go on a flight?" I suggested. She roared in agreement and wagged her tail happily.

I smiled and we left out my back door, careful not to cause attention. I ran through the woods again with Angel following. This time I ran to a ledge and jumped off.

Angel dived down after me, caught me, and then we zoomed off into the sky. "Alright!" I said. "I never knew flying would be this fun!" Angel barked. I pet her then jumped off. "Woohoo!!" I fell through the air and Angel dived making sure to stay close.

I saw a rock come from out of nowhere and panicked. "Uh oh! Angel!!" I called out. I thought she was gonna blow the rock up but she melted it and made an ice trail for me to slide down to the ground.