Twenty Three

Mariketa's P.O.V.

"Excuse me?" He says.

"You heard me, Steve." I respond adding as much venom as I could to his name. He flinches for a brief moment before the tendrils of anger begin to show in his face.

"You have no control over me." He says while walking quickly towards. It's a simple trick used to intimidate someone but I've had enough and stand my ground, not even flinching when he stops with his sneering face inches from mine.

An evil thought pops into my head...spit in his face. I'd get shot for sure, this man hates me more than the entirety of Hydra at this point.

So I gather the confidence to finally go forth with the plan of my ultimate demise when suddenly the few inches are throw away and lips are against lips.

This takes me completely by surprise, but hell, I'm not gonna let this moment go to waste...

~~~~Time skip~~~~~
"That was easy" I say to myself as I adjust my composure before entering the streets of New York.

I'm fully prepared to abandon all I know about my past life and start fresh.

A con is I literally have no one and have no idea where to begin.

First, I must get away from this godforsaken city...too many memories and crushed dreams reside here.

Perhaps I'll go live in the country side and start a small farm; with some cows! I love cows!! Or maybe I'll marry a doctor and become a basic housewife with three kids...no I'd resort to evil before that becomes a reality...maybe I could start my own gang and kill off all the super heros once and for all, nah I prefer the first option really...

"MARIKETA!!" I turn to see Tony running towards me.

So much for the farm...