Thirteen

Mariketa's POV

"My...head" I groan as I try to sit up.

I exit my room and go to find the others,but I don't find anyone else- the tower is completely empty. I grin as I head towards Tony 's lab,I can't believe how easy this is gonna be!

When I get there a plug in a flash drive and search for the information I need. There is a code encrypted,but I easily crack it and gain access,just like last time.

Suddenly I'm pushed against the wall.

My eyes widen as I stare into the eyes of an angry star spangled man.

"I can't believe you!" he hisses.

"It's not what it looks like! Stark told me to grab some info for him!!" I say giving him an innocent look.

He chuckles darkly.

"To think I would have fallen for that if I didn't receive that phone call." what phone call...??

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!!" 

"Oh really? Hydra scum!" 

Shit,he knows!

He lets go of me and I slide down the wall,my mind and body engulfed by fear.

"To think,I almost fell in love with a Hydra super spy! Haha,you win! You got me! Congratulations!" he turns away from me.

"W-what are you going to do to me?" I ask when I finally get the courage.

"Go." he says.

"What?"

"Go! Go and warn your fellow Hydra that I will find you all and when I do...you won't be spared again!" 

I stare at him in shock.

"GO!" he yells.

So I run.