Two

Cap.Steve's POV

"Ayyy Capsicle! You missed one!"

I sigh and roll my eyes.
"I can see that,Tony" I say as I turn to see him leaning against the wall smirking.
Suddenly I hear the sound of defeat; a "game over".
"Give me the controller,old man." Stark says as he walks over to sit beside me on the couch.
"Video games are not my thing, I guess" I say as I hand over the controller to the grinning Tony.
"Lets me show you how it's done!" He says getting into what he once called "a gaming position". After watching Stark dominate the game i get up to make a sandwich. Suddenly I'm froze to the ground where I stand,litterally. A short,dark-red haired woman stood in front of me. Stark noticed and stood up controller still in hand.
"Dont come any closer!" The girl says holding her hand toward Stark,ice forming at her finger tips.
Stark raises his hands in a defensive manner.
"How did you get in here?!" Stark asked with a shocked look on his face.
"I let her in" replied JARVIS.
Stark and I stare at the girl with icy hands,she stares directly back at me.
"I need your help,Amerika" the girl had what sounded like a Russian accent.
"I'll try my best to help you, ma'am,but I'm going to have to ask you to,uhh,not freeze us" I say as calmly as possible.
The woman slowly lowers her hands,still staring with those cold grey eyes.
"What do you need with the old man?" Tony asks.
"I need a place to stay,hidden from Hydra." She stares at the ground as she says this. How could she be connected to Hydra?
"I'm not sure I can do that ma'am" she gives me and Stark a pleading look, it hurts to even think about not being able to help her. Then Stark comes up with an excellent solution.
"How about she joins the Avengers? We could always use another talented person!" The woman's face brightens at Tony's idea.
I think this plan over once or twice,then I finally make my desision.