Eleven

Mariketa's POV

"Okay,how about five bears and without your hammer??" 

"Haha,I could defeat them all with one hand!" Blondie replies with a chuckle.

"This guy's good!" I say as I turn to Tony who rolls his eyes.

"You know what? I think you're cool,Goldie- for a puney god!!" I say joking with the Asgardian.

"And you are 'cool' as well, for a small female." imma let that one slide,because I think this dude could so kick my ass.

"What are you guy's doing?! You're supposed to be training,not lounging around like potatoes!" Steve says as he stares at the three of us angerly.

"What do you have against potatoes!" I retort.

"Yeah,potatoes are great." Tony joins in.

"I agree that the food from the ground is tasteful." Thor adds.

Steve let's out a frustrated sigh and rubs the bridge of his nose.  Awww,he's mad!

"Fine,I'll go,just need to find my phone!" I say as I frantically search for the mobile device. 

"Shit! Call my phone!!" I yell at Steve. 

 Bad choice.

Suddenly my ringtone for Steve played.

Bubble butt.

I turn to see Steve's face turn red as Tony begins to laugh. I quickly locate my phone and shut it off.

"Hahaha,really?" Tony asks.

"Shuttup and let's go train!" I hiss as I walk away.

~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~

"I'm dying!" I yell as I fall onto the couch. Three hours of nonstop vigorous workouts is really not that bad, until you try to out do a super soldier. No matter how much I tried he was always better! Running- He was on the fourth lap by the time I finished the first! Weights- bitch could probably lift a fucking car! Sparring- I played dirty,made him slip on ice.

"You know you suck,right?" ah,I love Tony 's words of encouragement!

"You swallow though!" I hiss back.

"I got something that will take away the pain..." 

I look up with a face of confusion.

He grins and motions me to follow him.

....I have a bad feeling about this....