Six

Steve's POV

"I think I'm gonna be sick" I hear Mariketa mumble as she turns away from me. She seemed fine just a moment ago...is it because I raised my voice at her?! I apologise once more to her,yet she doesn't look at me when she tells me to stop being so polite.

"Just go meet the man who's waiting for you I'll be fine!" she says as she attempts to push me out of my own room. I sigh as I exit and watch as Mariketa walks away flipping off Stark when he questions her about being in my bedroom.

"About time you showed up." I turn to see Fury tapping his foot impatiently at me.

"Umm, I was having a conversation with Mariketa."

"So that small girl is the New recruit?" he says with a raised eyebrow.

"Who in the fuck do you think you are?!" Mariketa hisses at Fury.

"Mariketa, please don't use that sort of language,its not very lady-like."

"Well excuuuuusssseee me,princess!" she says as she glares at me now,ice forming from her fingers.

"I am not small and I am certainly not, nor will I EVER be lady-like!"

"Well,she's feisty." Fury says in a matter-of-fact way. She flicks Fury and I off as she stomps away.

"She sure is something else, haven't seen ice in some time."

"So why are you here?" I ask.

"Nothing too important" he says casually.

He leans in closer to me.

"We've gotten a lead to Hydra's New scheme."