t w e n t y f i v e - k i s s

Millie's POV

I got a text from Sadie about Rowan...I haven't really trusted her at all since she got to the school, but now I'm in England, so I can't exactly get to her...

Sadie: millie idk what's up but caleb said that finn said that rowan is hardcore flirting with him...

Millie: how?

Sadie: apparently when we were at the arcade the other day, she put her hand on his thigh multiple times

Sadie: apparently she has also been talking bad about you behind your back??? Idk how much of it is true though

Millie: tbh i dont doubt it...she was kinda rude to me on the first day

Sadie: ok...idk what you can do but i just wanted you to be aware

Millie: thanks for letting me know...i miss yall sm <3

Sadie: you too <3

"Millie! Come down stairs to get cookies!" Ava calls.

"Coming!" I shout back. I head down the stairs and see Ava and my mom getting cookies out of the oven. "When are Maddie and Lilia getting here?" I ask.

"In about 5 minutes. We have another batch of cookies to make and they can help make some!" My mom smiles.

"Cool." I smile. I'm so excited to see them. I haven't seen them in like 6 months and I'm honestly dying without them.

Ding dong

"I'll get it!!!" I exclaim. I race to the door and open it to see Maddie and Lilia standing there smiling really big. As soon as I open the door wide enough for both of them to get in, I'm wrapped in both of their embrace as they squeal with excitement.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I say excitedly.

"We missed you too!" Maddie says.

"I can't believe it's been 6 months." Lilia says.

"I know!" I exclaim.

"Hey girls! Do you wanna help us bake cookies?" My mom asks.

"They're really good." Ava says, with her mouth stuffed with one and a whole nother cookie in her hand.

"We will help in a little bit, but I wanna talk to them about a few things." I say, laughing at Ava.

My mom nods, and we all run upstairs and plop on my bed. They notice a notification on my phone labeled:

Finn <3

"FINN?" Maddie screeches.

"Shhhhh!!!!!!" I shush her.

"Wait wait wait! Was he the cute one with the black curly hair on the facetime call?" Lilia asks.

"Yeah." I smile bigly.

"So what's going on?!" Maddie exclaims.

"We're dating...and we like really like each other." I say.

"YAY!" They both squeal.

"So what have you guys done?" Maddie smirks.

"Woah there...I am not going that far with him." I say. "We have kissed, and we went to the movies together."

"Aw how cute!" Lilia says.

"So how's the chemo going?" Maddie asks.

-

After talking for a while, we head back downstairs and start to bake cookies with Ava and my mom.

"Hold on. I'll be right back. Sadie is calling me." I say, walking out of the room.

"Hey Saids, what's up?" I ask.

"Millie, Rowan is getting even worse. I saw her kissing Finn." Sadie's voice says through the phone.

"Wha-"

"Before you say anything, I want you to know that he did not have any part in the kissing. Obviously it was him but he definitely pushed her away." she continues.

"Hold on...she- she kissed him?" I say shocked.

"Yeah. I really don't trust her. Before, we didn't know if it was true, but I literally saw her."

"Ok...thank you." I say.

"Love you." She says.

"Love you too."

I head back to the kitchen where everyone is.

"You know how I told you guys about Rowan?" I ask Maddie and Lilia as I pull them into the hallway. They nod. "Yeah well Sadie just called me and said that she kissed Finn."

"What the hell!" Maddie screams.

"Finn is such a j-" Lilia starts.

"No it wasn't Finn." I interrupt, "Rowan just pulled him in and kissed him. Apparently Finn pushed her away."

"That's good, but what are you gonna do?" Lilia asks.

"Well I can't go back right now, but we are going back on new years eve, and someone from school is having a party and the whole school is invited, so I'm gonna confront her then." I say.

"Good idea." Maddie says.

We all walk back into the kitchen and join my mom and Ava with baking the cookies.

-

Finn's POV

"Ok, so what do you guys wanna do today?" Sadie asks the group as we all sit on the couches at Gaten's house.

"I don't know. Maybe we should go to the movies?" Caleb suggests.

"Yeah that sounds like fun!" Sophia says with everyone agreeing.

We all head out of the house, but Sadie pulls me aside for a second.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"What do you mean?" I say.

"Well ever since Rowan kinda joined the group, you've been so quiet." She follows.

"I don't know...she is seriously flirting with me and it's making me really uncomfortable. The other day at the arcade she totally was sliding her hand up my thigh. Plus, she keeps talking bad about Millie and I can't stand it." I admit. "I tried telling Caleb, but he didn't believe me."

"I want to, but she just doesn't seem like that. I think you're being paranoid. It'll all be fine." She smiles at me.

I sigh and get in the car.

Once we get to the movies, we all buy our tickets and head to go get popcorn. As we are heading over, I hear Rowan call my name. I roll my eyes and turn around to face her. She pulls me aside into the small arcade where nobody is.

Suddenly her lips are against mine. I quickly push her away.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I shout.

"Come on Finn! You know you wanna be with me." She says, inching closer and closer to me every second.

"No! Stop! You are a horrible person. I am leaving." I say, throwing my popcorn at her feet and storming out of the movie theatre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo fams

I had a ton of writers block but as soon as i got like halfway through this chapter it went away and i have an idea for where to go with this now heheheh

p.s: i think im gonna call my followers/ readers, wacky snackies cuz i find it funny

k bye <3