Chapter 18

❤❤❤

I'm scared I won't wake up again but when my brother's phone started ringing, my eyes suddenly snapped open. His phone is continuously ringing but he isn't around. The room is dark, only the lamp beside me is the source of light.

His phone is plugged in the socket charging by the lamp and it's still ringing. I couldn't still move my body fully but atleast now, I can lift my hand. I slowly reached for his phone and looked at the caller ID.

JIMIN HYUNG

I gulped at his ID name as it continues to ring. I put it back down on the bedside table and watch it ring for the second time. 3 seconds won't hurt right?

I want to hear his voice so bad. I miss him, I miss his voice. Maybe it'll help me to keep going.

It will won't it?

Nothing could go wrong.

I answered the call and pressed it against my ear. I held my breath in anticipation as I wait for him to talk on the other line.

"Jungkookah," his voice sent chills down my spine.

His familiar sweet voice.

I miss you.

"Where are you?"

I want to see you.

"I know you're still mad,"

I want to touch you.

"Please come home,"

I miss your kiss.

I heard him sigh on the other line and hang up.

"Saranghanda," (I love you)

I whispered as soon as I heard the beeping sound signalling that he has already ended the call.

Tears welled up in my eyes and freely rolled down on the side of my face probably soaking up the bandages. I miss him so much. I miss everything about him.

When Jungkook's phone started to receive notifications, my eyes looked back on the screen. I don't have my phone around, I need to see him even only in pictures.

My fingers found it's way to SNS and I instantly regret doing this.

Jimin's no longer using the gold ring. He took off his bracelet. He's so perfect with Dahyun. He has his silver hair back, his ears beautifully adorned with his peircings.

He's moved on now, happy with Dahyun, happy with his career, happy with everything. And here I am pathetically connected to machines and an IV fighting my very best to survive, to live— for what?

Jungkook came in and saw me on his phone. He walked fast to where I am laying and snatched the phone away from my hand. He looked at the screen and saw that I am reading articles about Jimin.

"You shouldn't be reading this," he calmly said but I know you badly wants to yell at me.

I don't care less, I don't care if yells at me.

"Go on, yell at me. Tell me how pathetic I am, how stupid I am," I said softly.

His eyes became soft and sighed in frustration.

"I'm sorry Hyun mi. I just can't talk to him like how I usually does. I'm so mad at him I might just rip his head off,"

"He and Dahyun huh," I mumbled to myself.