Chapter 3

❤❤❤

I watch her undress infront of me when we entered her room. I just sit on the foot of her bed and revel at how beautiful this girl is.

"What?" she asked me only in her white lingerie.

"Come here," I gestured.

She walked to me stopping just in between my legs and placed her hands on my shoulders. My hand came up to her hips and softly dig my fingers. I kissed her flat stomach and I heard her suck in air. My tongue started to lick and suck at the same time. Her hand thread through my brown hair and started to gently pull.

"Miah," I breathed, my heart pounding.

I was shocked when she kneeled infront of me. She looked at me with her hooded eyes and bit her lower lip. Her hand gently came up to my fly her hands trailing up my thigh in the process. I can feel my breath hitch and my manhood harden.

She pulled down my black jeans and my boxers and her hand gently wrapped around my cock. More blood came into my cock making it more alert. Her thumb gently made circular motions on my shaft sending me off somewhere I have never been.

"Shit," I cursed quietly and she's still staring at me intensly.

Without a warning, her warm mouth came around my hard cock and not long when my breathing became ragged.

She started taking me in deeper in her mouth, in and out. My hand grabbed her hair and force her to take me in deeper. Her tongue circling my length. She's doing wonders now and I can't even think straight. My other hand reached to cup her breast as I roll her nipple on my thumb and index finger, teasing her in response.

Fuck I miss this woman infront of me.

She continued doing her magic and I can feel my orgasm building in my spine. Her swollen lips looks so good around my cock, she's looking up at me through her long lashes but I can't really focus on anything right now. All I can feel is the warmth around my length and the pleasure it gives me.

I just can't seem to get enough so I thrust deep hitting her throat. I can hear her gag and that just sent me on the edge. I came into her mouth releasing and moaning out her name. My head rolled back as my chest heaves. When I looked down at her, she just swallowed and now she's wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Fuck, you're so hot Miah," I praised her. "Good girl," I said leaning down to kiss her lips.

She hummed in our kiss and her tongue demanded access, I gladly gave her what she wanted and now I  can feel her tongue tracing the back of my front teeth. She started biting at my lower lip. I can feel me hardening again so I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at her.

"We'll continue this later baby, I know you're hungry," I pecked her lips one last time and helped her up.

"Let me help you with that," she said with a mischevious grin.

"Oh no you don't. I know what you're up to," I narrowed my eyes at her and she just giggled picking up a new shirt.

I grabbed the shirt away from her tossing it back on her luggage.

"I want you in that Victoria's secret, stay naked," I said walking out the room.

I can hear her laughing behind me and she suddenly jumped behind my back biting my earlobe.