"And then mommy got real mad and then magically appeared in between us and the bad guy. Then he grabbed mommy by the...."

He pointed at his neck and I gave him the word.

"Throat."

He nodded.

"Yeah and he picked her up and that's when she told us to close the door. And then I called you."

I nodded as I imagined what happened.

"Can you boys tell us what the bad guy looked like?" Dakota asked.

They both nodded.

"He was tall!"

Gale nodded, agreeing with Mikie's statement.

"And he was super white."

"Pale." I corrected.

Gale nodded.

"Yeah that and he had these scary red and brown eyes."

Dakota and I looked at each other.

"Shawn." We both whispered.

"Yeah! That's what mommy called him after we shut the door!" Gale said.

I kissed his forehead and stood up. Sam and Grace walked in the room.

"Boys, Aunt Sam and Aunt Grace are going to watch you for a minute while I go to the twins room okay?" I said quietly.

They both nodded and Dakota and I walked out of their room. I walked quickly to the babies' room, opening the door with Dakota hot on my tail. Victoria's crib was first when you entered the room. She was in there, safe and still sleeping. Neomi's crib was next to that one and she was laying there, her cheeks wet from crying. I picked her up and started to rock her, trying to get her back to sleep. I tried to glance in Tucker's crib but it was too dark to see. Finally when Neomi was asleep, I placed her back in her crib and walked over to Tucker's crib. I stood there, staring inside. It was empty. My brain tried to process what my eyes were seeing but...I couldn't. After a few moments it finally did and I lost it. I yelled as loud as I could and ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs, out the front door and towards the woods. I ran until I couldn't any longer and fell to my knees. I looked up at the night sky, tears streaming down my cheeks and yelled. I heard a stick crack behind me but didn't move. My nose told me it was just the pack standing behind me. I buried my face in my hands and cried for Tucker and Mia. A hand touched my shoulder and I sensed it was Dakota.

"We'll get them back man. Stay strong." He whispered in my head.

I sniffed and lifted my head up. I slowly started to get up, Dakota helping me to my feet. I turned around slowly and looked at my family.

"They took Tucker." I whispered.

Mia's POV-

"Ugh..."

I woke up to the sound of a baby crying and a major headache. I slowly opened my eyes to darkness.

"Someone quiet that baby." I mumbled as I sat up.

"How about you do it since it's yours?" A male voice said.

My eyes popped open.

"What?" I asked, standing up.

I looked around, trying to find who said that. A man I somewhat recognized came partially into the light.

"Hello Mrs. Cole."

I gasped as I recognized him then. Olivia's father. An image of what happened flashed in my head and I stumbled backwards.

"Where's Olivia?!" I yelled.