Chapter Six

hey guyssss so here's chapter six. Just to let you know its in FOUR DIFFERENT POV'S!!! Lol anyway please don't forget to comment, fan, share and click that button right over there ------>> ;D And please enjoy!! And beware the evil cliffy!!! >;D And there's the song in this song -----> It's a different version instead of the original because, well, I like this one better than the Taylor Swift one. Soooo sorry Taylor Swift fans out there!! Enjoy!

Chapter Six

Ethan's POV-

I looked around my house in total fear. Chairs were overturned and things were totally smashed. I walked through the kitchen and into the living room. I ran over to Jake who was laying on the couch, his head titled to the side.

"Jake? Jake man are you okay?" He mumbled something and sat up, his eyes popping open.

"What happened?" He mumbled.

"Someone took the girls." I whispered.

His eyes widened.

"What?" He said.

"Holy shit!" A voice said behind me.

I heard everyone walk into the house but ignored them, my main focus on Jake.

"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked him.

"The girls they...they were in the kitchen, having what they called a Secret Alpha Female meeting. I left them in there to talk and came out here, turning on the TV. I heard someone open the back door but before I could get up and do something I was knocked out cold."

I sighed.

"Ethan!! Come up here!"

Dakota's voice yelled.

I stood up.

"Try and see if you can think of anything else that may help Jake." I said and walked towards the stairs.

Everyone was standing in the kitchen with sad, confused expressions on their faces. I swallowed hard and started walking up the stairs. My eyes went to the smashed table in the hallway.

"Daddy!"

I looked down as Gale wrapped his arms around my legs. I picked him up and he hugged me tighter than ever before. He was shaking and his eyes were wide from fear. Anger entered my body. I'm going to kill whoever did this to my family. I walked into his bedroom and saw Dakota holding Mikie. He was in the same shape as Gale, maybe even a little worse.

"Boys I need you to do me a favor." I said quietly, sitting down next to Dakota.

They both looked at each other and nodded.

"I need you guys to tell me what happened." I whispered.

They didn't say anything.

"Will it help get mommy back?" Gale whispered.

I nodded.

"It will help a lot." I answered.

Gale nodded.

"Well Mikie and I were in here playing with our trucks and we heard a crash."

"Yeah, yeah and we got up to see what it was!" Mikie added.

Gale nodded.

"Mhm and we saw mommy get thrown across the hallway from Tuck's room and into that table!" Gale said.

Mikie nodded.

"And then the bad guy started walking towards us."

"Yeah and he was really scary." They both said, nodding.