|| -Daydreaming Under Stars- ||

|| Error's P.O.V. ||

"its dark outside... i'm cold... its late....I'm tired" I rolled over in bed looking at the clock. It was 3:27 Am. I still haven't slept, I need sleep but I don't know why i cant get any.
       I pulled the blankets over my head and stared into the darkness, into the void. Sitting up in bed I stared at my desk, "Better then trying to sleep I guess." I said as I got out of the warmth of the blankets. I walked over to my desk sitting down and opening some drawers.
       I pulled out fabric and paint and needles etc. I cut out a doll and started sewing, but this time it was an ink doll with lots of details. After an hour I looked at it, judging it carefully. After finding no flaws aside from a few loose strings, I hugged it tight, fell into bed and called it a night. Finnaly able to sleep.

|| Ink's P.O.V. ||

"Why cant I fall asleep?" I laid there asking, while cacooning myself in all my blankets. I reached under my bed, grabbing out some paper, pencils and pens. I started drawing.
        Normally I draw when this happens. I started drawing a familiar sans. Why him? nothings new, so what's changed? Why now? Whats wrong with me? I repeated to say these to myself in my head for awhile before I finished the drawing and hung it up. Being satisfied with it, I looked through the skylight and fell asleep to the silence of the stars.