"Jimin," Dahyun purred beside me.

I looked at her direction.

"What?"

"Can we go to your room? I'm bored," she whined.

I heard Jin hyung scoffed and glared at the both of us. Why is he even acting this way?

"Alright," I stood up and she followed me behind.

She closed the door behind her and she started stripping. There's one thing I've learned from her, she's addicted to sex. I gave her what she wanted though, this physical distraction is helping me get rid of Tae and Miah's images.

I pulled her against my chest and my lips went straight to her neck sucking and licking. I've only kissed her once. And I regret that, I knew Miah was there watching us so I kissed her roughly making her see everything. Once I know she has already left, I let go of the kiss. I want her to feel the same feeling I've felt everyday, petty I know.

Moans immediately escaped her mouth and I took that as a cue to bend her over my desk, roll over a condom down my length and slid in. She started moaning out so I had to cover her mouth with my hand. I never fucked her in my bed. Miah's the only one who deserves to be in my bed.

I never fucked her skin to skin, I never touched her anywhere else. My hands tingled at the thought of Miah. Only her name turns me on like this.

I pumped in and out of her and released inside the condom. She started convulsing around my length signaling her climax. I just let her finish her orgasm and pulled out quickly.

I tied the condom into a knot and tossed it on the bin. She stood up straight and adjusted her under wear that I just pushed to the side. I don't know why she even patiently stayed by my side when I've been treating her badly. I've never showed her affection yet she kept on coming back to me.

I was pulling my jeans back up when Dahyun wrapped her arms around my torso from behind me.

"Jimin wae?" her voice started to shake.

I losen her grip and turned to her while I button back my fly.

"What?" I raised my brow.

"Why are you so cold towards me?" she's now crying. If she's Miah, I would've kissed her immediately but she is far from Miah.

She is a control freak, she's too clingy. Sometimes, I feel like she's just using me for publicity. She's just way too obssessed over me. I just let her be though because in her deffence, I don't even love her. I know I'm just using her.

"We're not having this conversation right now Dahyun," I turned the topic down.

"No Jimin, we're talking about this now. It's been months Jimin, why do I feel like our relationship is only revolving with fucking and public appearances? Why do I feel like you're just using me?" she started spitting out words making my head pound at her drama.

She is right, I'm just using her. But she doesn't really need to know that does she?

She started reaching up to kiss me but I'm using my hands to push her down by her shoulders. Her hands aggressively cupped my face and tried to pull down my face to hers.

"Dahyun, gumanhae," (stop it) my patience is running low.

She's not listening and just kept on pushing her body against mine. Before I could even do something out of my control, Taehyung burst into my door.

"Come with me," his voice is clipped.

This is the first time he talked to me after months. He grabbed my fore arm and started pulling me out the hallway, prying me out from Dahyun's grip.

I let him drag me out just to get away from Dahyun but once we're now far from her, I pulled my arm back.

"I will not go anywhere with you," I snarled, my satoori accentuating my anger.

"You. Will. Come. With. Me Jimin whether you like it or not!" Taehyung yelled in my face.

"Why do I have go with you huh?!" I bit back.

"It's Hyun mi.....," he trailed off.

To be continued.....

•••

- Haeun ❤

- Haeun ❤