☼ ☼ ☼

"you should wear this one! it fits you well, and plus it's valentine's day. who could go wrong while wearing pink?" gia said, bringing out an off the shoulder pastel pink dress. it had various amounts of flowers on it. yna smiled brightly at her.

"you know me so well gia!" she replied before grabbing the dress and trying it on. she looked absolutely stunning, and her best friend gleamed at her, proud of her work.

as yna got her makeup ready, the doorbell had rung.

"you get ready to go, i'll go get the door." gia told yna. yna only hummed in response, going back to her closet to get her heels and jacket.

gia opened the door, and gasped in surprise. renjun was actually very attractive. i mean she had seen photos of him through yna, but those photos didn't do him much justice.

renjun laughed awkwardly.

"you must gia. is yna here?" he asked, taking a glace behind her to see if yna was there. gia gulped.

"yeah, she's u-upstairs, i'll go get her. i'll be right back." gia left the door open and she rushed up the stairs to get her best friend.

"yna! you never told me that renjun was that hot!" she exclaimed, throwing her hands over her head. yna laughed.

"of course i did. and i know right? he's absolutely gorgeous." yna replied. there were practically hearts shooting out of her eyes. gia snickered.

"well go get him tiger." she smiled, reaching out to get her phone.

"don't you want to go downstairs and meet him?" gia shook her head at the question.

"i don't want to make a fool out of myself, even if he is your man. i don't want him to think that all your friends are fucktards. maybe another time." yna nodded.

"it's up to you. i'll see you when i get back." gia gave her a thumbs up and went downstairs to see her pretty, pretty, date.

much to her surprise, there were two guys.

"so, who's actually my date tonight?" she joked, stopping half way at the stairs. both of the guys looked up at her.

she knew renjun, and the look on his face when he saw her was absolutely priceless. his face burned up, and suddenly it became hot in the room.

she finally reached the bottom of the stairs.

"you, you, you look breathtaking." yna giggled.

"thank you, renjun. and hi renjun's friend, i'm yna!" renjun's friend shook her out-stretched hand.

"yna, this my friend, haechan." the tanned boy smiled at her. yna blushed, he was gorgeous too.

"wait hey! do you have date tonight? my friend is upstairs, i can totally ask her to hang out with you. and you never know, you two could be a perfect match!" haechan shook his head.

"no i don't, but i'm going to visit my mom tonight. thanks for the offer though. i only came here to give renjun a ride and for him to borrow my car for tonight." he politely declined.

yna nodded in understanding. haechan excused himself first. he yelled them his goodbye's as he was already two steps out the door. then he was gone.

running was heard, and before the couple could leave, gia was downstairs. her eyes were shaking and she was sweating.

"oh! gia, you decided to meet renjun!" gia shook her head, the couple was confused.

"was someone else here?" she asked, her hands visibly trembling.

"yeah, just my friend haechan. he left though. why? do you know him?" the name caught gia off guard. she shook her head.

"no. i'm sorry for coming down like this. he just sounded like someone i knew. nice meeting you though renjun. please take care of yna. i'm hoping to get to know you soon!" gia tried settling herself down, but her sad smile showed like a cold beaming light. renjun bowed at her.

"i'll take care of her. nice meeting you too gia."

and of course, gia was left standing at the stairs. staring at the closed door, her heart quavering.

she knew that voice like it was her own. but she didn't know that name. and undoubtedly, it wasn't him.

it couldn't be him.

he was gone. forever.