It's Over...?, (Link x Reader)

Summary: Ganon is here now, Link has disappeared without, at least saying bye

That's a haiku so if you know jacksfilms haiku song feel free to sing it to the tune.

Also I did not proof read. Sorry for any mistakes! I really wanted to get something out so I maybe rushed it a lil :( :)

           "Maybe we can just disappear for a while, after this is all over?" Link turned his body in your direction, his arm propping up his head while his other was outstretched playing with your hair. The slight breeze of the summer was causing his dirty blond hair to drift in front of his eyes. A small giggle escaped your lips every time it happened.

           "I'd like that." You replied in a soft whisper, the words almost so low that you failed to recognize your own voice.

           "I've got a place in Hateno, you know?" He scooted closer to you, closing the distance.

           "I've been there plenty, Link." You exhaled, closing your eyes slowly before opening them again. He truly was a sight to see. No, he wasn't the absolute definition of a god, but you didn't want that. He was perfect in his own way.

           "Do you want a new adventure then? How about we travel through the Faron Region together?"

           "I don't mind where I am, as long as you're there." Leaning forward, you lightly kissed him, "but you already know that."

            It's over; the fight is over. A dark red glow began to emit from the depths of Hyrule Castle, a deep blood darkness crept across the land. The sky turned from a clear blue to something evil, something sinister and disturbing in nature. The many guardians that willed themselves to Ganon's power stopped in their tracks, giving those who were running for their lives time to escape. A sonic boom startled the ground causing it to shiver and shake. Large cracks appeared where they weren't before and Death Mountain erupted.

           You watched helplessly, unable to reverse this travesty that had ridden the world of those who you once called your friends. The Beasts fell from their perches in the sky, the water, the mountains, and the desert. Their bodies tumbled into nothingness, letting up brilliant clouds of dust and ash that seemed to burst into mushroom-like clouds above. They were all on there, nobody survived.

           Link. He was the last hope for everyone and he ultimately failed. After the Champions passed and Ganon's wrath obliterated most everyone living in Castle Town, Link disappeared too. He didn't leave as much as a goodbye note, the last thing he told you was to "be safe." If only he had listened to his own advice. It was easy to assume he was dead. Supposedly he had been locked away in the Shrine of Resurrection after Princess Zelda ordered it. Now the question was, where is Zelda? Last you heard, she was running to the castle to face Ganon on her own.

           You stood with the Champions just outside of Mount Lanayru. Revali was complaining like he always did and Urbosa was too busy brushing him off to realize that Link and Zelda had returned. She looked sad, like the power had not yet come to her. Link crossed the space between you with an expression on his face that asked "are you alright?"

           "I'm fine, Link. Nothing interesting happened while you were gone." You quickly kissed him on the cheek, earning a loud groan from Revali.

           The Champions spoke together, but you weren't focused on them. You could only think about the inevitable fight with Ganon. Surely it would happen sometime soon. What if Link wasn't ready? Suddenly, the ground began to violently shake and a loud roar sent shivers down your spine. Revali took to the sky, only to return to inform you all of the worst. Ganon was coming.