Unforgettable Night

This is the story on how I got handcuffed to my handsome bodyguard, but first, let me introduce ourselves.

I am Caine Ulrich, richest man and successful actor in Hollywood, but a major party animal.

This is Nikolai Haynes, Hollywood's Bodyguard and was assigned to watch over me in the party of the year.

Before I begin to tell you what happens next, let me tell you what happened before.

6:00 PM

"Nikolai will escort you to the party and watch over you."

"I don't need him to watch over me."

"You can go to the party ONLY IF Nikolai is going."

It's hard to persuade your father to trust their only kid to go without someone constantly behind them.

I tilt my head back and extended the sound of my groaning, hoping my father changes the idea of bringing my bodyguard. I stopped groaning and tilted my head back to regular position, to find him staring at me with the look that can kill.

I rolled my eyes and said quietly, "I guess the vegetable man can come."

My father nods his head and I wasted no time to bolt out of his office.

Of course, the vegetable man AKA Nikolai stood outside of the office, probably heard our conversations. The only he isn't allowed to go in is my bedroom and bathroom, so I decided to go to my bedroom.

Before I entered my room, I turn around to face Nikolai who was walking behind me and told him, "8:00 PM, we are leaving to Club Exquisite. And don't dress in a tuxedo."

I was happy to close the door in his face.

My father hired a bodyguard for me because of the last party I attended ended poorly. My best friend, Josephine Skriver hosted a party in a strip club and when I went there to enjoy, I was being hit on by many pimps and older perverted men. One was getting all handsy with me and Josie, being a good friend, tackled the man and beat him to the bloody pulp. I was being questioned by the police until my father came and was furious with me for going without permission.

Nikolai Haynes came from an organization that assigns bodyguards to reckless famous people.

When I first saw Nikolai, I was entranced by the god-touched features that the sight of him would make my heart flutter. I tried to flirt with him but he remains unaffected by my advances. My father comes out of his office and explains that he hired a bodyguard for me since he doesn't trust me going out.

I thought it was a joke as I walked away from my father, but I heard footsteps behind and when I look, it's no other than the handsome bodyguard.

Father gave me strict rules:

1.) He will always follow you around, even in the house.

2.) He would follow under my instructions and never yours.