Its been months and I still can't come up with titles

Ember: "Hey guys, welcome back to another Ask and Dare chapter! I really need to come up with a new intro but it took me two weeks to come up with this so I just need to get on with it."

Ember looks down to her tablet. "Ok, I have...a...dare? From nayengal? If you can call it that? It's more of a request than anything." She looked around for her target. She found him sitting on the couch speaking with Nick, as usual. Ember thought they hung around each other way too often but who was she to judge?

She called over to him. "Hey Jon! Come over here! And bring Don too!" She shouted.

Jon  says something to Nick and looks over to her and nods.

He comes over, Don trailing slowly behind him. "What did you need?" Jon asked.

Ember looked at her tablet again, trying to process what was on the screen. "Umm, this person says," she looks at Don," that they want to pay you back for the cream cheese thing." She then looked at Jon." They also told you to go to therapy." She answered.

Don snorted. "Trust me,  I've got the money, I don't need you to pay me back," He gives a side glance at Jon," though if you want to carelessly spend your money you can spend it on him, he needs it more than me." He offered.

Jon shook his head. "You don't need to spend your money on me, though the therapy does sound like a good idea." His eyes grow distant and he shudders." I could really use it." He says quietly.

Ember patted him on the back. "Well, that's about all I can do for this...Dare? Comment? Whatever that was."

She clapped her hands together. "But! I have something very interesting for you guys today." She exclaimed while backing away from Jon.

"Since I didn't get much material from the last chapter I figured I'd do something myself for once. Jon made an offhanded comment in his latest Uno video a few days ago which gave me an idea." She said excitedly.

Jon raised an eyebrow as if he didn't know what she was talking about.

"Hey Nick, can you come here for a minute, friend?" She called.

"I don't think I like this 'friend' business," He said while walking over," what do you want?" He asked.

Ember shrugged. "Not much, only this," She said before kicking him in the shin.

Nick yelped with pain, his legs collapsing beneath him. "Ow, the front of my Sjin! What was that for?!" He cried, before something got shoved in his mouth.

He quickly found out that it was a bottle containing a potion of some kind as he tasted the bitter liquid washing his mouth, he quickly swallowed to rid himself of the taste and began to cough violently.

"Ack, what the fuck was that?!" He choked out in between coughs.

Ember shrugged again, her tail flicking. "Nothing much."

Suddenly Nick disappeared in front of them, causing Jon to gasp with shock.

Ember quickly grabbed something out of the air and held it in her hand.

Jon gave her a harsh glare. "Ember, what did you do?" He hissed.

Ember held out her hand. "This." She said simply.

In her hand was a very small Nick, who looked to be unconscious. He was about the size of her palm (around 4 inches) but seemed to be the same otherwise.

Jon stared at him with concern. "What did you do to him?" He asked.

Ember gestured her tail towards the now-empty bottle. "Shrinking potion." She said with a grin.

"Is he going to be alright?" He asked.

"Physically he'll be fine, mentally will be up to him." She responded.

He looked at her. "He'll go back to normal right?" He worried.

Ember nodded. "He'll be back to normal in around five days, until then, you have to take care of him." She said.

Jon gave her a startled look. "Take care of him?! Why me?! You did this to him!" He shouted.

Ember flicked her tail. "Yeah, and you have to deal with it. It's no fun if I keep him." She replied, handing the shrunken Nick over to him.

She turned to the camera." In the meanwhile, feel free to ask these two anything you like, you can also dare them as well, but try not to do anything that will traumatize poor Nick, or me, for that matter."

I am sorry that I took so long to write this chapter and if it was a bit more lackluster than you'd hoped, I didn't have any ideas on how to write it for the longest time which is why I did that, gesturing over to Jon who was holding Nick like he was the most precious thing in the world (which he is ;)) to make things more interesting.

I did ,however, have some inspiration to write some other things so if you like FNAF, specifically Sister Location, tell me down in the comment section because I have a few chapters already written I just haven't posted them yet because I've been too nervous.

It won't be a very long story, probably not any more than 10 chapters but I enjoy writing it so I want to see if you guys will as well.

Anyway, sorry for the long wait, I'll try to have something better posted next time, but until then you guys, Seeya!