404 Title Not Found

Ember: *Squinting down at her tablet that displays the questions & dares sent to her*

"Geez LitzBlitz do you ever run out of ideas? Thanks for all the questions & dares, you're literally all that keeps this book going." She exclaims happily.

Ember: "Moving on to their actual questions," She pulls out a whistle and shortly blows it to grab everyone's attention," That's much easier than yelling, anyways, I need Dashlie, Ddawn and Dawnofriku front and center!" She exclaims loudly.

*Don looks up for a second before closing his eyes and attempting to go back to sleep, burrowing closer to Jon, who was sitting on the couch talking to Nick*

*Dashlie and Ddawn walk towards her with a disinterested expression while Dawn comes forward with an look that tried to be intrigued but really it he just looks like he wants to go back to "sleep"*

Dawn: "Why did you feel the need to say my full name?" He questions quietly.

Ember: "Well, if you hadn't noticed already, " She points at Don, who looked like he had already fallen back asleep," We have a Dawn and a Don, and I'd like to not get you two confused." She said, her voice sarcastic.

Dawn: "Ah, I see. What is it you needed?" He asked in an almost whisper-y voice.

*Ember regards him with confusion* "And I thought I talked oddly."

Ember: "Anyway, Ddawn and Dawn, I have a question for you. Do you guys remember how you were created? And do you know any other Dawnbots aside from yourselves." She asked.

*Dawn opens his mouth like he's about to begin speaking but is interrupted by Ddawn*

Ddawn: "No, I do not remember my creation, the implant that gives us our sentience was added in last as to not cause any... self-awareness complications. I could not call myself upset by this, though, as according to Duni creating a sentient robot correctly is a very...painful...process." He stated cryptically.

*Dawn quickly nodded along*

Dawn: "For the uh, other dawnbots question, we are the only dawnbots in this universe. One of a kind, created only by our masters and no one else." He made an odd noise to symbolize he was done speaking and slid backwards, closer to Uni.

*She nodded silently telling him he could go back, to which he leapt backwards and landed elegantly beside Uni...and then lost his footing and fell forwards, making an odd "uff" noise.

*Ember shook her head while Dashlie snickered a little at the display*

Ember: "Smooth Dawn. Well, after that interesting display, "She turned back to Dashlie," We have an actual dare for you!" She said ecstatically.

*Dashlie groaned and rolled her eyes*

Dashlie: "Ugh, why me? Fine. What is it?" She griped.

Ember grinned. "So glad you asked. Have you ever wanted to dye your hair a different color?" She questioned, regarding the silver-white hair that flowed around the albino woman's shoulders.

Dashlie huffed airily while running a hand through her hair. "Pff, no, if I didn't like my hair I'd change it, wouldn't I?" She said with a sniff.

Ember rolled her eyes. "Weeelll, too bad. Because LitzBlitz dared you to dye your hair a different color, though they have given you free reign to choose the color so you don't get stuck with something dreadful like bright green." She explained quickly.

Jon, offended. "Excuse me! What's wrong with having green hair, huh?!" Nick covered his mouth to stop from laughing beside him. Don looks up and gives Jon a glare like a cat who'd just been woken up from a nap...actually that sounded pretty accurate.

Ember: "Oh! Uh, I didn't mean like that! I didn't mean it was a baaad thing to have green hair I just meant that Dashlie in particular probably wouldn't like having green hair!" She defended nervously, her eyes darting back and forth.

Jon crossed his arms." Hmph, I think she'd look fine with green hair..."He grumbled. Nick gave him a consoling pat on the shoulder but was still smiling like he was trying not to laugh. Don just gave a grumpy huff and got on his phone, clearly tired of being woken up so many times.

Ember: "Eheh, moving on from...that...What color do you want your hair to be Dash?" She asked.

Dashlie groaned. "Do I really haaave to? I like this hair!" She whined petulantly.

Ember sighed. "Yes, you have to, it was a dare, and I think I might know I guy who can do it for you without much pay, so, what'll it be?" She stated firmly.

Dashlie sighed in annoyance. "Fine. I guess I'll get it like, blue or something." She complied in defeat.

Ember: "You sure? This is going to last around...five chapters? Yeah, we'll say that, that should be long reasonably long enough." She affirmed.

*Dashlie nods, still upset*

Ember: "Alright, let's get going then...but first...I need to make a call to my Dad..."

—————

Quite some time later, as full hair takes forever to get dyed well, Dashlie and Ember return with Dashlie sporting a head of hair that looked like the entire ocean had been poured into one bottle of hair dye...it was blue, is what I'm saying. A very dark blue.*

Cory turned towards the entrance they came from." Where the hell did you t- oh woah, Dashlie, your hair." He gaped in shock.

Dory gasps and starts to rapidly jump up and down. "Oh my gosh I love your hair!" He cries happily.

Don and Richard simultaneously looked up from their phones and made a small "huh" noise before looking back down, Richard gave a small thumbs up from his position while Don didn't seem to care just and moved to lean into Jon, who also gave Dashlie a thumbs up and a grin. Nick just smiled in their direction.

*Uni grins at Dashlie in excitement while Duni just ignores her and continues to look at Uni with an adoring expression*

*Dawn gives an approving nod while Ddawn just looks on with a bored expression*

*A gasp of surprise is heard from behind and Dashlie is quickly tackled by a blur of red*

Ashlie: "Oh my god your hair looks amazing what the hell..." She babbles on excitedly from her perch on Dashlie's shoulders.

Dashlie just blushes in surprise at all of the positive feedback and eyes her new talkative decoration. "W-well, I'm glad t-that you all like it," she tries to push back into her normal bratty voice but fails," b-but I still plan on dyeing it back after the five chapters." She stuttered.

*Ember laughed as she watched this all unfold and focuses her attention back to the audience*

Ember: "Well, while all that happens I think this is a good place to end the chapter, sorry if it got a bit long or it wasn't as good as you'd hoped, but, nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed, and until next time, Seeya!