Who needs titles anyway?

Ember: "Okay, so we're back! And I have a question from the wonderful and amazing LitzBlitz, I heard they have some good stories, maybe you should check them out.."

Ember: "They asked if any of the Newscapecrew have met any of the different versions of themselves from other universes."

*Everyone contemplates for a moment*

Nick: "Not exactly, this universe isn't tied to any of the others so we've never had contact with any other universes...However, with miss Magic Mcdemonface over there-he points to Ember- anything is possible."

Ember: "Yeah, so, no interaction with any other universes yet, buuut, maybe in future we can do something with that."

Ember: "Along with that wonderful question that I hope I gave a good enough answer to, LitzBlitz also asked what the D-gang thinks of their counterparts."

Richard: "Well, this universe is also weird in the fact that we are not counterparts of each other, we're mostly just related to each other. I'm actually Nick's brother...he is...tolerable enough, or at least he was, and then he went and met the rest of those weirdos and now he's super loud and annoying all the time."

Don: "Yeah, we actually can be considered real people now, I'm Jon's cousin. To which he could also be considered tolerable enough."

Jon: "Aw, come on Don, you know you love me." He grinned while hugging Don, slightly lifting him off the ground.

*Don huffs grumpily but doesn't pull away*

Dory: "Cory's also my cousin as well, he's pretty alright, could stand to be a little more positive, though" He narrowed his eyes at Cory, who just rolls his eyes in response.

Dommy just shrugs.

Ember: *Whispers in a voice that could hardly be considered a whisper* "Just so ya know, Dommy doesn't talk much."

Cory, to Tommy: How are you two related again?

Tommy: I dunno, brutha, he just showed up one day and said his name was Dommy, and he looked like some emo, long-lost brother of mine so I just assumed we were related."

Cory, blinking: "...Oh. Huh."

Dashlie: "Well, I gueeesss Ashlie's kiiind of cool, still pretty annoying though."

*Ashlie gasps in offense, placing a hand on her chest* "Well excuuuse me, you're pretty annoying yourself, you know!" The two start getting in an argument.

Ember: "Ay, ay! No cat fighting in my pocket dimension!" She says worming between them and shoving them away from each other.

*The two stalk away from each other, huffing angrily*

Ember: "Anyway, moving on from that...how bout you two, Uni and Duni?"She questions.

Uni: "As far as I know, Duni and I aren't related, he's just a random dude who looks like me (Uni's an actual human in this AU) which is good, because I don't know how this relationship could get any creepier." He explains while eying Duni, who's giving him a fawning look."

Ddawn: "I find my lookalike to be ridiculous, but he's never done anything too spectacularly annoying so I guess he's alright." He states simply. (I'm not sure how to write in an accent so forgive me I don't do anything with him, just imagine he's talking in the accent)

Ember: "Well, I think I've sufficiently rambled long enough, so, if you liked this story then please consider leaving a like and comment down below on what you want me to ask and or dare everyone next, and until next time guys, Seeya! (I totally did not steal that from Nobbel87)

(Also, go check out LitzBlitz, they're pretty coolio)