Tommy can't come up with good titles

Tommy: "Sup creamwhistles, Ember needed to take a break after last chapter so now this is my book." He grinned. (I don't know how to write Tommy, O no)

Tommy, holding up the tablet. "Ok, so I got this tablet thingie and it's got all you freaks' questions and dares on them and we're gonna answer them, because that's what this book is about...so, uh, yeah, let's just move on to the first question." He explained awkwardly.

Tommy brings the tablet up to his face and quickly scans it. "The first question is from...uh, that guy with all the C's & G's in it. He asked...I think he's asking about why Nick blushed when he mentioned he had a Tumblr and Reddit." He says thoughtfully

Nick had looked up from talking with Jon when he heard his name and scoffed. "Well with the reputation that Tumblr has it's a little embarrassing to say I browse it frequently." He said with an embarrassed grin.

Jon blinked. "You know, that's a good point, what do you even do on Tumblr?" He asked.

Nick gave him a startled look and blushed again. "Uhhh, w-we don't talk about that, notwithourPG13audiencearound." He mumbled quickly.

Jon: "What."

Nick: "What."

Tommy mumbled under his breath. "Fweaks."

Tommy shook his head."Uh, moving on, person with the weird username asked Cory why he's got that weirdo camera face." He said.

Cory poked his head through the doorway. "I heard my name?" He asked.

Tommy gave him a salute. "Sup nerd, we got a question for you." He told him.

Cory came over. "Which would be?" He questioned.

Tommy points to the camera that obscured the left side of Cory's face. "They asked where the hell you got that from." He exclaims abruptly.

Cory squinted with his one eye. "Oh. I was in a really bad accident when I was younger, the only way I could have been saved was to replace some parts of my brain with wires and circuits to keep me alive, the actual camera part was a gift provided by the hospital due to the...unsightly state my face was in." He explained uncomfortably.

Tommy blinked. "Oh." He commented with a concerned look on his face.

Cory rolled his eyes. "Well, you asked, now if you excuse me, I'm just gonna go and not cry over how monstrous I look." He stated before running off.

Tommy raised an eyebrow in confusion. "That was weird."He commented. "Moving on, I have a dare and a question for Nick & Jon from nayengal, I'm sure Ember would thank you or something but I don't care." He said looking over to Nick and Jon, who had a horrified look on his face as Nick quietly told him something.

Tommy called to them sharply. "Hey, lovebirds! Get over here, we got more stuff for you to do!" He shouted.

Jon quickly jumped up to get away from Nick, who Nick rolled his eyes. "Heh, what do you need me to do?I'll do anything to get away from him right now!" He said manically.

Nick had annoyed look on his face. "Well, You asked..."He mumbled.

Tommy wrinkled his nose. "Creeps...Anyway, Nick, If you had to punch a tree what tree would you punch?" He questioned.

Nick acquired a thoughtful look on his face and put his hand on his chin. "Uh, this probably wasn't an answer that you would expect but there's a tree that grows out in California called the Giant Sequoia, and it's bark is so soft that it would be easily punchable, so I'd probably go with that so I don't break my hand." He answered.