it's actually harder to come up with these jokes rather than actual titles

Ember: "Hey guys, welcome back to another Ask and Dare thing, this chapter is probably gonna be pretty short since I'm only doing one question because no one commented on the last thing. This question is from LitzBlitz, obviously, and it's for Uni and Duni!"

Ember: "Uni!" She called.

Uni looks up with a startled expression. "Huh?! What? What is it?" He stammered quickly while whipping his head back & forth, looking for whoever called him.

Ember chucked a little at his reaction. "It's just me Uni, don't worry, I just need you to come over here and answer some questions, and bring your little fawning friend over with you." She said gesturing to Duni.

Uni blinked. "Oh." He stated simply. He quickly got up and grabbed Duni, pulling him up as well.

Duni: "Why'd you bring me over here?" He hissed in a gravelly voice.

Ember wrinkled her nose. She didn't know why, but for some reason Duni's voice really got on her nerves. His attitude wasn't really helpful, either.

Ember: "I just need you and Uni to answer some questions. That fine with you?" She snarked.

Uni: "Ok, ok, break it up you two. What did you want to ask us?" He jumped in, trying to break the tension.

Ember snapped out of it immediately. "Oh! LitzBlitz asked what you two thought constantly being near each other." She answered.

An embarrassed look crossed Uni's face. "O-oh, well, I mean...It's kinda weird? If I'm gonna be honest? I mean to have someone constantly following you, watching your every move...it's a little creepy, but also kind of flattering?" He said while looking between the two.

Ember gave him an odd look. "But still creepy. Uh-yeah, definitely still creepy." He affirmed quickly.

Ember, with her eyebrow raised. " Right. Duni? How bout you?" She asked, turning to the red-haired male.

Duni: "I'm grateful to finally be able to be around my beloved at all times, even if he acts like he doesn't love me back, which I know he does." He said as if he were reassuring himself this was true.

Ember gave him a concerned look. 'This guy's delusional." She thought to herself.

Ember: "Well, whatever. Thank you two for answering LitzBlitz's question, I hope that it was satisfactory enough for them. You two can go back to doing...whatever it was you two were doing." She stated whilst waving them away.

Ember: "In the meanwhile though, I thank you all so much for reading, and please comment something soon, it doesn't have to be world-shatteringly interesting or anything, I just need something to keep this book going. Consider favoriting if you liked this, go check out LitzBlitz cause they're awesome and keep this book going, and until next time guys, Seeya!