0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)

Start from the beginning

"I don't know many Johnny Cash songs on this but I do know another Artist name John song." Says Harry.

We all nod as he continues to play.

"Anna." Whispered Charlotte as she motioned for me to come sit with her to give Harry space.

I nodded as I slid from beside Harry to sit in front of him. Charlotte took my hand as she pulled me to sit on her lap as I leaned against Ashton. Harry hadn't looked up when I moved but the moment I was away I could feel his thoughts reaching too mine.

You didn't need to move. He says.

I know, but I wanted to get a front row view.

The corner of his lips tilted up as Ashton says, "I know this song." with his hand drumming on the back of the chair next to him he says, "This is John Mayer's song, Dancing in a Burning Room."

Harry nods as he clears his throat.

"You should sing a verse." Says a blonde who sat a little too close for comfort next Daniel.

Harry smirks and shakes his head as he looks up at her, "I don't think so love."

"Oh come on." Says Ariana, "Your voice couldn't be that terrible."

I smiled as Char says, "Come on try it."

Harry laughs as continues to play, looking up his eyes meets mine. He stares at me for a second before he says, "One verse."

"One verse and a chorus." Says the blonde.

"Ashley." Says Daniel.

Harry shakes his head as he looks down and says, "Fine."

Taking a breath I could hear him humming along with the cords as he clears his throat.

"It's not a silly little moment, It's not the storm before the calm. This is the deep and dying breath of this love that we've been working on. Can't seem to hold you like I want to, so I can feel you in my arms. Nobody's gonna come and save you, we pulled too many false alarms."

Watching him strum the guitar strings I leaned onto Ashton completely at awe. The way his hand moved across the guitar was gentle and fluent, a part of me wished that I was in his arms and not the guitar. As if he heard that thought Harry looks up at me as he smiles and sings, "My dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room." As soon as he stops we all began clapping as a few by standers who listened joined in as I could have sworn Harry face turned a little red.

"That was great man." Says Daniel as he bumps fits him, "Much Props."

Marcus and everyone else begin to say there piece as Charlotte hugs me from behind as she says low to my ear, "Not only is he hot, but he is sweet, he can sing, lord Jesus AnnaBear you better never let him go or I might snatch him up."

I playfully bump her as my eyes land back onto Harry who was already looking at me.

"Let's get a drink?" he says as he stands.

Nodding I stood and walked over to Harry as he says, "We'll be back right."

They nod as he takes my hand and we head over to the drinks.

"So, how did you like it?" he asked once we were away from group.

"I didn't know you could play." I smile, "That was amazing."

"I haven't played in over a while." He says as we approached the drinks table.

"Well maybe you should start back, because it's a nice hobby."