Dom: that was the good news. The bad news is I can't come to your graduation. I have to go overseas.

Lyric: YESSS

Dom: Yes

Lyric:No

Dom: Lyric which one is it.

Lyric: Let me Ahhhh shit Ummm call you fuck back.

I hung up the phone and drop it on the bed.

Lyric: Why did you make me do that.

Tremaine: Cause you told me to finish what I started.

Lyric: Oooooo shirt daddy right there.

Tremaine: You want me to finish.

Lyric: ............

Tremaine: I didn't here you.

Lyric: Yessss but hurry.

Tremaine: Get in my favorite position.

I got in the face down ass up. Trey enter me slowly. After about 10mins we both cum again. Now we were taking a shower. This just have bad written all over it. I got out and got dress. I kiss Trey goodbye and left.

Tremaine: Baby where's your ring.

Lyric: It's in my drawer in the nightstand.

I found my engineering class. I took a seat. My teacher pass out our Finals. After about a two hour I was finish my test. It never took me that long to finish a test. I guess I was just stressing. I hand in. Y test after looking through it one more time. I left my class and I went to get something to eat. My phone start to ring.

Jason: Hey baby girl.

Lyric: Hey daddy.

Jason: I got some good news and bad news.

Lyric: Please tell me your coming to my graduation.

Jason: Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Lyric: So what is it.

Jason: The bad news is I have to have surgery on my knee. You remember the one that I hurt when I was cop.

Lyric: Yea I remember why are just telling me dad.

Jason: I'm sorry Babygirl I didn't want to put more stress on you. You have to much going on.

Lyric: I don't care what's going on with school or whatever. You know how I am when it come to family. You know I will drop everything.

Jason: I know you would just don't stress about it. Ok just focus on school right now.

Lyric: What's to the good news.

Jason: I'm getting married again.

Lyric: WHAT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN.

Jason: A couple weeks ago. I meet this women and she makes happy. She's not like your mom but I love her. Please understand.

Lyric: Yea whatever I have to go.

Jason: Lyric don't be upset.

Lyric: Dad don't tell not to be upset. it's been three years since mom died and your already getting remarried. You didn't even tell me. I thought we had a closer relationship but I guess I was wrong.

Jason: I'm not replacing your mom. I miss a lot more then you do.

Lyric: Why the hell would you say that. You know what fuck you dad and fuck your hoe fuck your damn marriage.