Honeymoon (Part 2) Sexy Tease

Sight seeing in Madrid was amazing. The history and culture is equally beautiful. Robert and I took tango lessons in the strip. He kept stepping on my foot for the first routine. My dad taught me tango so it was easy for me. When he finally got the steps down. He turned into a pro. Twirling me around. Our bodies pressed together as we moved sensually to the music. The passion we felt as we danced definately ignited a spark.

His hands would roam over my body as we danced. Hips swaying as sweat drew from us. For some damn reason it got hot in here. Maybe its Robert dancing the tango. I found it extremely sexy on him. Drives me crazy when he swayed those hips in front of me.

We enjoyed a beautiful dinner on a private yaht. The moon was high in the velvet sky. The stars shine bright above us as we tried counting them. We stood near the railing admire the city. I smiled to myself feeling calm. No more tragedies. Stress free of anyone trying to take away what Robert and I have. "How are you enjoying this honeymoon?" whispered Robert into my ear.

I twirl around to face him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love it." I replied. He smiled running his fingers through my hair. "This honeymoon is bringing back those old feelings. Like the day we met for the first time after twelve years." he mentioned. "I still regret meeting you like that. Sober could have been better." "Yeah. I never expected to fall in love with you." I smiled and hugged him. "And me, I've always loved you." I can hear him chuckle kissing the top of my head.

I looked up into those golden brown eyes. Our lips drew close and stuck like magnets. We kissed passionatly as our tongues danced against one another. I pulled away smiling up at him. I glide my fingers down his cheek. "I love you." I said. Robert kissed my forehead. "I love you, too." he replied. I held him close to me. I never want to lose him again.

We arrived to the hotel room. Robert changed out of his clothes leaving his boxers on. He crawled into bed and turned the tv on. Is he seriously going to do that? I don't think so. I grabbed my black bag and went into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I smiled to myself as I changed.

~Robert~

Cece is taking forever in that bathroom. I see her come out in a bathroom robe. Her hair isn't wet. She turns off the tv and just stands there. Okay? What the hell is she up to? She comes over to me and straddles me. She takes one of my arms and cuffs me to the bar of the head board. She cuffed my other arm up. Fuzzy pink handcuff. Cute.

She places a blindfold over my eyes. "Baby, I'm restrained to the bed. Why blind fold me?" I asked. I can feel her steady hot breath against my ear. "I have to set it up. Trust me you'll like it." she whispered. I laid there awaiting for the blind fold to come off. I can hear something metal tap on the floor.

About five minutes later I feel Cece's lips on mine. "You ready?" she asked seductively. Man, did her voice turned me on. I knodded my head and she removed the blind fold. She still had her robe on. I can see colorful lights circling in the entire room. I then hear slow sexy music begin to play. I see a stripper pole in front of the bed. Oh dear God!

Cece began to take off her robe seductively. Her hips moved to match the music. She wore a light blue laced bra. Her breast perked up nicely. Same color thong. Dear God help me! I bit my bottom lip as I drooled over perfect body. Her eyes burned into mine as she held her hand on the pole. She dipped down legs spread and then came back up.

She twirled around dancing to the music. I nearly exploded when she had her back to me dipping down low. Then coming back up as her tight round ass moved in front of me. I want her so bad right now. Damn you handcuffs! I'm already hard as a rock. I'm close to exploding. She then crawls towards me on the bed. A smirk planted on those plump pink lips.

Cece's hand glided up my legs. She stopped her hands right on my hard member. She rubbed it slowly and I could help but, moan to her touch. "Oh Secillia, I want you so bad! Please take the handcuffs off." I groaned. She giggled at me shaking her head no. "I want to see your body go weak as I please you." she purred. Oh God she needs to stop talking like that! Its too sexy.

Her lips were all over my body. She glided her tongue up my neck. I felt my boxer go down. Her eyes stay on mine as she kissed her way down my body. Her hand held my erected memeber. She stroked it slowly. I moaned and hissed. Then she takes me in her mouth. In and out she went. It felt amazing. I want to ravish her. Touch her or something. She took her bra off and her panties. Teasing me as she went.

She leaned down to kiss my lips. I moaned as she began rolling her hips. She kept grinding on me moaning. Her hands roamed her body. "Baby, for the love of God. Uncuff me." I groaned. Not from pain just the remarkable pleasure Cece was giving me. She gets up and takes the keys out of the robe pocket. She unlocked the cuff and I flew at her. She busted out laughing as I threw her on the bed.

"Bobby, not so rough." she giggled. "Mmm, I'm going to get you back for that torture you put me through." I growled crashing my lips to hers. I entered her thrusting in her hard. She moaned clawing at my back. I rolled her over taking her from behind. Her ass turned red from me spanking her. I can hear screaming and moaning my name as I plowed in her. She hands gripped onto the bed sheets.

We climax together holding one another close. I rolled over off of Cece. I was sweaty and out of breath. Tonight was the best sex ever. I felt her hand on my chest. "Oh God! You're a mad man." she choked out smiling from ear to ear. "Your fault." I joked laughing. "But, I love ever minute of it. Three hours. You're a sex machine." "Our next goal should be four or five hours." "Can you even handle that old man?" Oh no she didn't. I pinned her arms back. "Old man? I'd be careful if I were you." "Ooo, I'm so scared." I jabbed my hand in her side. She busted out laughing as I tickled her. "Okay, Okay! I get it!" she cried in laughter.

I pulled Cece close to me as we there just gazing into eachothers eyes. Her goregous round orbs twinkled when she smiled. I pressed my lips against hers. Our lips moved in sync as we kissed. I pulled away smiling at her. "You're amazing and I love you." I said. She smiled back and kissed my nose. "So are you and I love so much more." She rested her head on my chest. I laid there closing my eyes. This honeymoon was the best thing to ever happen to us. I'm more in love with Secillia than ever before. She's mine forever.

***All got to say is just wow. Vote and comment please. New update soon. By the way please check out my new teen fiction called High School Psycho. I would really appreciate it.***