Timing gone wrong

Why hasn't Robert called me? I have been calling his phone non-stop for two days now. My gut kept telling me something was wrong. My phone rang and it was my dad.

Dad: Secillia, are you home?!"

Me: Yes, why?

Dad: I'm on my way to your house. I can't tell you over the phone. I'll see you in a few minutes.

Me: Dad what-...

The call ended and my stomach began to turn. What has happened? My dad finally arrived buring into my driveway. Him and my mom come in upset. Mom was already in tears. "Dad, what is going on?" I asked freaked out. "You may want to sit down for this." he said nervously. I sat down on the couch as he turned my tv on to the news.

Reporter: "Afternoon everyone, breaking news has hit the Gulf Of Mexico. We have recieved report from the navy base that a plane was found 30 miles from the Mexican Coast. Authorities identified two passangers who was on the plane. Evidence proves neither individual could have survived the impact. They are calling off their search for the bodies because of the blood found on the plane. The individuals names are Jennifer Connor and Robert Downey Jr of Ocean City, Maryland. The case is still open as to why this plane crashed. We'll have more on this story later."

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach as tear poured out. "NOOOO!" I screamed. I felt my fathers arms around me as I cried. Robert is gone. This isn't fair. "Noo, he can't be dead! Why, WHY CAN'T I EVER BE HAPPY?!" "I'm sorry honey. I will make it my mission to find out who did this." assured my dad. He cupped my face in his hands staring down at me. He wanted to cry but, is anger out weighed the tears. "I swear I will put this sick son of a bitch in jail." he continued. I held him close and continued to cry. "I rather that bastard be dead. How can I live without him?"

He let out a sigh and kissed the top of my head. "If it makes you feel any better. Your mom and I can move here. We need to be together in this terrible time." "I would like that very much. Oh God, I can't bring myself to accept he's gone. I love him so much." I hate my life. How am I going to tell my son? I don't think I can bare the pain of seeing him cry.

San Juan, Puerto Rico.

~5 Years Later~

Doctor Mendez steps into his patients room. His male patient still in a coma. He wished he could just let the man pass away in peace. But, his wife wasn't having it. He turned to see her come in. Bright smile on her face as she closed the door behind her. "Mrs. Downey, good to see. I was just checking on him." he greeted. "I wish this would go faster. I've missed him at home." she replied taking a seat. The doctor smiled at her as he checked the other patient.

"Bobby, it's me. You have no idea how much I miss you. I keep praying everyday that you would wake up. I love you honey." said Mrs. Downey. "Wow, Monica. It's amazing how patient you are. Five years and you still have hope. I envy your strength." mention Mendez. "I know. I just want him to know I'm praying for him. Nothing can ever seperate us again." Monica gave him a warm smile. "Bobby, Bobby." mumbled the female patient. Mendez rushes to her side examining her. "It seems his little friend ran into some luck. She's waking up." The woman opened her eyes frighten out of her mind. "The plane crash. Must save him! Can't feel my legs!" she cried. "Ma'am calm down. Everything is okay." "BOBBY! WHERE'S BOBBY?!" "He's right next to. Sadly he's in a coma. Just like you were."

She turned to see her friend laying on the bed. She started to cry. "How long has it been?" she asked. "Five Years." replied Mendez softly. "Five. Years?! Oh, no!" "Ma'am what is your name?" "Jennifer." "Wait here while I get a nurse to tend to you. I'm going to run a few exams to see what damage you suffered." Jennifer knodded her head in agreement. Mendez leaves the room. Monica stood up walking toward Jennifer. "How do you know my husband?" she asked sneering at her. Jennifer looks at her in disbelief. "You're not his wife. Secillia is. Oh my God, poor Cece. I have to call her and te-..."

Monica covered Jennifer's mouth before she could finish. She press the gun against her temple cocking it. Jennifer's eyes grew wide in fear. "If you dare to make a call to that bitch. I will put a bullet into your fucking head. You got that!" bellowed Monica. Jennifer knodded her head in agreement. "Good girl. Not a word to this to anyone. Nobody is taking him away from me. He is mine!" The door opens and Monica put on her best smile. The nurses come in to take Jennifer for x-rays. "Remember our little talk dear." said Monica cheerfully. She turned her head and kept silent as the nurses rolled her away. Her heart was racing from the fear. Who is that girl?, she thought to herself.

***Yep, psycho is back. Things are really going to turn sour. Will Robert wake up too? Vote and comment what you think. New update soon.***