Before he could finish, I grab his hand which was being moved around aimlessly due to him talking in a way of trying to explain something.

"Please don't feel sorry." My voice was low, and more quiet as I looked down at our hands that I connected together.

First kiss so what? It's not like I was expecting some cheesy kiss in the rain.

I was just hoping it would be with someone who would be worth kissing.

And Luke, is definitely worth it.

He starts to caress his thumb over my hand as he tries to continue, "I just... I have made so many mistakes this past year, and I just didn't want to rush you into anything. But, shit, just being around you, I couldn't control it. Every time you look at me, every time you laugh, or stumble on your words when you are nervous just drives me insane." I look up to meet his eyes, which showed nothing but sincerity in his words.

I felt guilty.

Well, I felt guilty that he felt guilty.

"Luke, we all makes mistakes..."

"But not like what I did! I was so afraid to tell you how much I felt that I just chose to hide my feelings and hurt you."

"You shouldn't feel guilty about that, it was-..."

"A mistake? I hurt you, I broke a promise that you depended on me to keep. I hate myself for it, I don't even think I should have been forgiven-..."

Before he could continue, I move my finger to his lips in a shushing sign, which instantly stops him from talking.

"I forgave you because I knew that you never meant to hurt me. Sure, at first I was too upset to see it, I was so angry that all I thought about was how I was affected. How you broke my promise-.."

"But it's true-.."

"But I never considered what you were going through. I know what your parents are like, they don't make you feel loved, and that's why you did that. I should have told you-..." I paused.

I should have told him...

That maybe I felt something more to him than just a bestfriend.

More than a crush.

More than like-liking them.

Something bigger, better, and more meaningful.

He was the one who made me feel happiness.

He was the one who wanted to know the real me.

He was the one who made me laugh.

He was the one... who showed me that there was more to be normal. To have friends, and feel welcomed when I felt out of place.

Who knew that just four letters could have such a strong meaning.

I don't know much about the word, just by endlessly watching it in movies.

Love means... everything.

And I think I might have found my everything.