Chapter Five - Chasing Dreams

Start from the beginning

He started to slide his hand up and down my shaft, locking his lips with mine again. Liam grinned at me cheekily. “How about now, Niall?” I hissed at him. “Don’t tempt me, Payne.” That left him with a smug on his face. “Just do it.”

I let go of my grip on the laptop but before Liam could get it, I pushed him over, making him topple on the other side of the couch. The laptop slipped to the floor with a slight thud and I pinned down Liam – both his hands held by mine.

The shocked expression on his face was priceless especially when I started to tease him. “Now, it’s my turn…” I left a trail of kisses down his neck making him moan in the process. I left my right hand to hold down his hands and started unbuttoning Liam’s shirt with my left hand. After doing that, I trailed my fingers softly down his chest and abs before slowly sliding my hand into his boxers. Liam tried biting his lower lip to stop his moaning but all that did was make him moan even louder. He was already hard down there. “Well, well, do you want me to go further?”

“Niall, please…”

“Not a chance, Liam.”

His face was already pleading for it.

And then, the doorbell sounded.

Liam groaned with disappointment. “Man, I cannot catch a break!” I let go of my grip on his hands and let him sit up on the couch. He quickly buttoned his shirt, catching a glimpse of me looking blankly at him. “What? You want me to open that door with my shirt undone and you sitting on the couch with your face flushed red?” He stood up and went for the door. “Just out of curiosity, were you really trying to have your way with me or was that just to get my laptop?” Liam combed his hair before opening the door. “I was doing both.”

The door creaked and a voice greeted Liam unpleasantly.

“Took you long enough…”

The voice at the door sounded like a kid. I peeked and confirmed it was one. A little boy with auburn hair had his arms wrapped around what seems to be a sketch pad on his chest. His feet were tapping impatiently as his eyes were fixed on Liam. The little boy’s face was really cute with that annoyed look on it. “Oh, hahaha, hi Dean… I was just–”

I slightly moved and the couch creaked (or was that the floorboard?) Dean removed his gaze upon Liam and peeked at the living room. I quickly ducked.

“You have somebody over?”

“What? Ah, um, why are you here, Dean?”

“Ms. Perrie dropped me off here. She said she’ll come back to pick me up after she’s done with business… why are you hiding, whoever you are?”

“Dean, there’s no one there.”

“You’re a bad liar, Liam.”

“There’s no need to get personal, Dean–hey, stop right there!”

I can hear the footsteps come closer and closer to me and I curled up on the couch. “Erm, what are you doing?” Dean was already looking down on me with a bewildered look. His green eyes bore down on me and I sat up straight, running my hand through my hair. Liam appeared behind Dean and introduced me, “Dean, this is Niall. He’s my… um…”

“He’s you’re boyfriend, isn’t he?”

“Wha–”

“Don’t you dare lie again, Liam. It’s pretty obvious and it helps when you have a sister who broke up with her boyfriend because he was gay.”

I glanced at Liam who gave me a what now look. To tell him the truth, I didn’t know what to do. This kid in between us right now just made my brain go haywire. How can a little boy like that be so straightforward? Maybe he’s a new subspecies or whatever – the boy just took me by surprise. He sounded like an adult the way he talked to Liam. Are they related or something?