46

Rebecca

My heels click against the asphalt as I walk with my little wedding crew. My moms are getting along and Kaitlyn and Ashlee love the idea of watching me try on wedding dresses. I smile walking behind them slightly, "I can't believe we just got the dress." Ashlee smiles and so do I.

"Me either." I sigh and my hair moves in the wind slightly, "And you're going to look so beautiful." I smile at Kaitlyns words. I look around us as we walk to the cars and notice the amount of traffic. "Have you decided on a spot?" My biological mom asks stopping at the car, "Actually we finally agreed on a place." I open my purse and get out my keys, "Oh really?" I nod.

I press the button that unlocks the doors and everyone climbs in. I take my seat in the drivers seat and close the door behind me. I sigh and rest my purse in the floor board by my feet and the door. I turn the keys in the ignition and the engine turns over. Everyone is in and buckled in, "Where is the place at?" I smile and begin driving, "We settled on this little church."

Ashlee smiles from the backseat, "I bet it's beautiful." I nod, "It's perfect, it's elegant and simple at the same time." My mother nods, "Gorgeous." She says next to me and I nod. I couldn't do this without her even though all the hell shes out time through over the years.

"So what's next?" I smile, "Flowers." I LOVE flowers ever since I was a little girl. Kaitlyn nods from the backseat, "You know you're going to have to feed me soon right?" I roll my eyes and pull into the turning lane, "Of course." My phone begins to ring and I click the Bluetooth so I can talk to him through the speakers.

"Hey." Andre's name lights up the screen, "Hey baby." He says sending a smile straight to my face, "So how'd the dress picking go?" Papers are shuffling on the other side, "It went good." He chuckles, "I'm on speaker aren't I?" He says which leads to a chorus of laughs and 'hi's'.

"I'll take that as a yes." I smile turning onto another road, "What are you doing now?" He asks and I hear people talking in the background, "We're going to look at flowers, but hey if you're busy I can talk to you later." I say and he scoffs, "The only thing I'm doing right now is trying to figure out the difference between flowers."

"You shouldn't be looking at flowers at work Dre." I turn left across traffic to the flower shop parking lot, "I'm off duty and what's a petunia?" I pull into an empty parking spot and park the car, "How are you off duty?" I unhook my seat belt and lean forward, "Becca I feel like I'm in a new scary world in here."

I roll my eyes, "Where are you?" He laughs, "Why don't you get out of the car and come inside?" He says and hangs up the phone. I look at the building and take my keys out of the ignition.

I get out with my purse in hand and my party with me, "Is he here?" Ashlee asks smoothing our her shirt, "Poor guy." Kaitlyn laughs as we make our way to the door. I open the door and someone grabs it from behind me. My eyes scan around the shop until I see him.

He's standing in front of a book with his hands holding the back of his neck. His butt looks really good today in his jeans as his blue plaid shirt sculpts his arms. I smile and walk over to him, "Hey." I say touching his back and he peeks around his arm and smiles.

I look down at the book with all sorts of flower arrangements covering the pages. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses the top of my head, "Thank god." I laugh and close the book, "What are you doing here?" I ask him and he looks me in the eyes, "I told you I wanted to help." And there goes my heart, "Okay."

We make our way to the shop owner and I show her some pictures of flower arrangements and bouquets. Andre just smiles every now and then despite him having no idea what's going on. We put in for different things while everybody just walks around admiring all the flowers the owner has. Andre squeezes my shoulder every now and then to show his support.

"Well I guess it's official I know nothing about all this stuff." He says as we're walking out. He holds the door for all of us, "Hey." I say and he rests against the hood of my car, "You showing up means more than you realize." I say and he nods studying my face, "Guess what."

I smile and hold his chin in my hand, "What?" He smiles resting his hand on my waist, "We got the church and the dress." He smiles, "Really?" I nod, "They called this morning and said they had an opening for two months from now and we could have it."

His thumb moves against my shirt, "What's left to do?" He asks and I shrug, "Mainly just the little stuff except for the suits." I rest my hand on his shoulder, "Oh lord." He sighs and I just smile, "I'm coming with you for all the little things as well as the big things." He says and nods slowly, "I wouldn't expect anything less."

I can't help but get lost in his eyes, "So when can I expect to see you later?" He grins looking up at me with his deep brown eyes, "I don't know." I sigh tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "What's wrong?" He asks catching my hand as it falls from my face, "I guess it depends on what they want to do." I say softly so they can't hear me from inside the car, "Well whenever you decide to bail let me know."

He stands up and I just look up at him, "But if you guys decide to do anything crazy let me know okay so I don't stay up all night worried about you." I nod, "I doubt we will, but I'll let you know I promise."

His sweet lips press against mine and I can feel my legs turn to jelly. No matter how many times he kisses me this will always happen. The kiss is short, but very effective. I rest my hand on his chest, "I love you Dre." He smiles at my words, "I love you too." He says and moves to open my car door.

I smile softly and get inside and he closes the door. I turn the key in the ignition and roll down my window and he leans on the seal. I click my seat belt, "Hey ladies." He waves and Kaitlyn groans, "Go away." She jokes and his jaw drops, "I'll remember that Kait." She chuckles folding her hands in her lap, "Hey mamma's." He smiles leaning in so he can see my biological mom in the back seat. She smiles, "Hey Andre, how are you?"

He smiles, "I'm doing good how are you guys?" He starts up a small conversation and I lean back in my seat getting comfortable as everyone chimes in. He's so sweet and gets along with everybody, it's a little annoying but its cute.