Chapter one Rain

Chapter one. Rain

Kakashi Hatake sat on a roof top the cold night rain beat down upon him but he strained his ears non the less he could here a dog wining in the rain, he leaped from roof to roof, as he headed for the sound.

He hoped it wasn't a lost dog Hana Inuzuka would kill him if he brought anther one in. the closer he got the more he could here it, it was a destressed cry, that much he was certain off.

He paused when her hears a female voice calling, he headed to the sound of the destressed dog when he got there the female voice grow louder also.

The rain was beating down hard bouncing off the path and roof tops it was so loud that he doubted a civilian could hear the dog.

Still he sat and watched if she didn't head in the right direction he would be a kind Shinobi and point her in the right direction, he could see the white dog hiding behind some bins, when he looked at the civilian he frowned she was in nothing but her night where she must be freezing, he admired her dedication to an animal.

She had a blue silk dressing gown and purple tank top long blue bottoms. Her feet were in slippers but she was completely drenched.

"Shiro, hear boy were, are you?" she called.

She turned in to the ally the dog was hiding in a light on a wall lit up the square space,

His attention was drawn to the shadow area he curst when he didn't notice the other occupant of the alleyway,

Two men huddled under a wet cardboard box moved when she called the dog's name

"Shiro, I'm sorry ok come on boy, where are you?"

The two men peeked out and Kakashi saw the gleam in their eyes, they stood she stooped stared at the two men,

"Um, have you seen a white dog around?" she asked taking a step back.

"Yea he's yours's lady?"

She nodded unsure whether to believe him or not.

"Got a reword for finding him?" the other asked.

"No-no not on me but I'll be sure to pay you for your kindness."

"Well, how about you pay us now in kind!"

She turned to run but he grabbed her lavender hair yanking her back the dog darted out of its handing spot Kakashi saw the blood on its leg he couldn't smell it because it was raining so hard. The dog bit the man who held her hair he yelped and the other man kicked the dog across the path in to the bins.

Kakashi landed beside the man still holding on to the woman's hair, he held the man's wrist and squeezed, he let go the woman turned surprise in her violet eyes. Kakashi stood holding the man's wrist one hand in his pocket. He gave her an eye smile before ducking under the other man's attack.

"You should get your dog." He said. she nodded and went wide around them towards her dog.

Kakashi ducked again, it didn't take him long to subdue two civilian men, he tied them up and summoned Pakkun to fetch the Uchiha police.