dead apple (movie review)

Start from the beginning

10) the anime was moving too slowly. literally moving too slowly, no plot thing here. they spoke, walked and acted slowly.

11) how come atsushi and kyouka's abilities let them explore before attacking them, yet the fog was already starting before they even woke up?

12) why did the normal disappear in the fog, anyways? explanation please???

13) the three crooks at the high-rise were closing their eyes too much i noticed it. like, dude, does closing tour eyes while smiling cunningly WHILE talking with deep shit meanings make you cool in the anime world? people would literally laugh at you if close your eyes for no reason irl. is it a symbol of "utter trust" that they use when deceiving people so they can make them believe so? in that case, it's too predictable, then. is it because they are too relaxed in their atmosphere? also, who the fuck puts the silver knives into the apples everytime one of them appeared in the room? dostoyevsky was literally out of range; how did he toss that knife without making any sound or what? and how come there's miraculously an extra set of white clothes for dazai who kinda just used hair gel as a sign of "teaming up"? whaaat?

14) how did all of crystal guy's ability crystals get into a half-ruined high-rise in yokohama when he's not really from there? like, how the fuck did the building just have a perfect library to store those crystals? you mean, it's actually his hideout? but man, i thought he wasn't from yokohama (2)? did he transport that shit? with what, workmen? did he build it? what??? and what kind of elaborate fucking apparatus was that, anyways? the fog producer, was that it? how did it GET TO YOKOHAMA WHEN HE AIN'T EVEN FROM THERE

15) no one explained properly why all the abilities kinda just blew up into a giant-ass circle when they merged with dazai's ability. and why the fuck it turned into a dragon. it's just confusing; what the hell is it, a form that the abilities take on when fused? but that's not all of the abilities, is it? also, how the fuuuck did dostoyevsky not fall, along with the tower, when it transformed?

16) the people were like, "no one has every defeated their abilities yet", but the characters in the movie kinda just did? i mean, are they really that op, or for the sake of the movie, or because they have friends (akutagawa didn't have that when he got back rashomon oops) who helped them, or is it because the other ability-users who got victimezed were way too stupid? or did they just exaggerate, like every anime ever?

17) how come ango's headquarters was still able to pick up tech shit and was not yet destroyed despite the commotion

18) which friends did chuuya refer to when he said they were all dead, died in whatever happened? and how the hell did he get to the special ops with his ability, literally unscathed? you mean he didn't fight? or did he have time to go get a bath and a change of clothes and an instant-injury-healing-potion somewhere in the mafia headquarters? or did crystal guy give him the special treatment and didn't take his graviteeth away? *gravity manipulation.  or was he that op that he didn't get a single scratch fighting his ability when "FIGHTING YOUR OWN ABILITY AND DEFEATING THEM IS IMPOSSIBLE"? duuude, there wasn't even any dirt on him, not one rip and tear in his suit.

19) why didn't the three (aku, kyouka, jinko) just battle their abilities in that street, then, if they were planning to do so, anyways, after going through a passageway secret thingy? to have time to talk and rest, most likely, but the result was literally just more unanswered questions and a showing-off of kyouka and akutagawa's mafia stuff knowledge. scriptwriters, really?

20) so dazai called crystal guy over to yokohama to help him alleviate his boredom? like, boy, none of that would have happened if he didn't do it. you mean he somehow knew his comrades would defeat the evil guy, or did he plan to take the crystal guy from the inside? when did he team up with fyodor? call? secret message? hm??? WAS DAZAI THE FUCKING SCRIPT-WRITER BECAUSE TO ME, IT SEEMS LIKE ABSOLUTE BULSHIT. maybe that, or my personal grudge against dazai still hasn't... settled... itself.