• 30-day challenge • day 9 •

going home, up the mountain, while doing this, actually.

_________________
______________________

DAY IX - HOW IMPORTANT YOU THINK EDUCATION IS

____________________
_________________________

... i have a feeling this is going to be my shortest answer, yet.

___________________
______________________

√ education is very important. but education is not what the system is forcing us all to ingest. i wouldn't call it knowledge which is necessary and practical (which would define, for me, the essence of 'education'), but rather, useless data that we are being overfed with. like animals. livestock they want to fatten for the sake of growing their business.

and the business of every government-supported school, or maybe even those that are not, is to build up a reputation and show the world what they are teaching their animals.

and so, education is very, very important, in my opinion. but useless shit we won't even remember, or have use for, after the grading period, is not.

i'll end it there, because this is seriously a very touchy subject when it comes to confronting me. i have very negative issues and thoughts about 'education' and whatnot, so day 9 will be left as it is. just remember that my answer is an oath that signifies my thirst to learn, although, learn the things that i deem interesting and worthy of my time.

____________________
_______________________

enough said. i don't even care if i was misunderstood.

________________

T a g g i n g  2  r a n d o m  h u m a n s

Chiana_Valentine

seitouh

>> srry guys, you might not even know me but eh